* Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.5.23(0.156/4/2) using g++ (GCC) 3.4.4 (cygming special) Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 (free compiler release) Microsoft Visual C/C++ v7.1 (Visual C++ Toolkit 2003) Digital Mars Compiler Version 8.49c (with STLPort 4.5.3)
* FreeBSD 5.3-BETA4 g++ (GCC) version 3.4.2 [FreeBSD] 20040728
* Debian Linux 2.4.27-2-386 g++ (GCC) version 4.0.2 (Debian 4.0.2-2)
* SuSE Linux 2.6.4-52 g++ (GCC) 3.3.3 (SuSE Linux)
* Added macros and dual use include files for commands and spells. * Created singleton Database class and moved storage routines to it. * Removed gsn and slot references in skill table. * Converted slot references in area files to strings. * Removed namespace in loadhelps for consistency. * Added SymbolTable class, a bidirectional mapping. * Added new source files to all makefiles. * Added startup script for bash shell and for windows cmd shell. * Fixed bug with instance database variable in Database. * Added compile defines to exclude uneccessary parts of Sqlite. * Refactored time, weather and area list to World class. * Added BaseObject as common root of several classes * Altered makefiles to omit TCL variable interface in SQLite
* Migrated helps to database. * Refactored and split out classes into individual files. * Split out OS dependencies into os.hpp and os.cpp. * Fix makefile presumed existence of murk.db in database target. * Corrected many warnings for Borland compiler in murk.cpp
* Makefile and patches for Digital Mars C++ compiler. * Commented out processor optimization switch in makefiles. * Migrated title_table to sqlite database. * Fixed bug with SO_DONTLINGER macro check.
* Added schemas and data to load database. * Migrated social_table to sqlite database. * Removed and replaced use of number_bits() function. * Added sqlite3 library and updated makefiles.
* Removed log, snoop and pose. * Removed old mob style code from DB read and updated area files. * Path to exe fixed.