13 Aug, 2010, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
GhostInAProgram said:
Okay. Still looks like C to me.

So does any language with brackets and semi-colons when you are new to it. In time, you will start to understand the different nuances of programming.
Syntax is just the beginning, finding your way means learning the behavior of the language / runtime / compiler / interpreter / debugger / IDE / text editor etc.
13 Aug, 2010, GhostInAProgram wrote in the 22nd comment:
JohnnyStarr said:
GhostInAProgram said:
Okay. Still looks like C to me.

So does any language with brackets and semi-colons when you are new to it. In time, you will start to understand the different nuances of programming.
Syntax is just the beginning, finding your way means learning the behavior of the language / runtime / compiler / interpreter / debugger / IDE / text editor etc.

I've been looking at the code and I get what you mean. I've been reading everything and practicing a lot. I just need a builder or two to help.
13 Aug, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 23rd comment:
It might help a little to give people more of a teaser about what you have in mind. You need to get people's attention, after all, to distinguish your MUD from the many others out there requesting builders. So if you explain why your idea is special, it'll help you get people to work with you.
13 Aug, 2010, GhostInAProgram wrote in the 24th comment:
David Haley said:
It might help a little to give people more of a teaser about what you have in mind. You need to get people's attention, after all, to distinguish your MUD from the many others out there requesting builders. So if you explain why your idea is special, it'll help you get people to work with you.

My world is going to be a post-apocalyptic world; using each apocalyptic them; religion, fallout, and zombiezz.

I have already made a table-top version of the game in mind so it will be easy to come up with content (I even have 3 dungeons set up for groups).

All I need is help from builders that can build in LPC.

-Ghost
20.0/24