25 Jul, 2010, om wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Free Hosting! Considering adding some pay packages later down the line, but for right now you get:

50MB HDD space
2 Ports
Unlimited CPU/RAM (WITHIN REASON. If you bog down the whole machine so that other users are negatively impacted, your processes will be killed.)
Unlimited Logins (within reason. I doubt you'd want to be giving that many people access to your code anyway.)
1 MySQL DB
public_html dir for website.
Weekly backups, but you should also maintain your own personal backup.
CVS/SVN Available
GCC-4.4.3

Note: I will not host your domain. You will have to deal with your mud being at wretched.ws.

-> http://wretched.ws <-

The site is very VERY basic, currently using wordpress as a front-end because I'm a fairly busy guy, and as such it's going to take a couple weeks to design a really nice site for it, with sign-up forms, etc.

Additional Ports available by request if you have a good reason. Additional space can be gained by donating money or parts for the new server.
Current server is running a dual-core Pentium @2.17Ghz, 4GB RAM, Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) with PAE Enabled so it actually -does- recognise all of the RAM @32bit, however I am in the process of building another server with a larger HDD (current max is 175GB, I'd like to expand to 1TB+ on the new server.)
25 Jul, 2010, tphegley wrote in the 2nd comment:
50MB? Do you mean 500?
28 Jul, 2010, om wrote in the 3rd comment:
Sonofabitch. Talk about a typo. YES. 500. And since I copy and pasted from the site.. even that says 50. gotta fix that pronto!
0.0/3