25 Jan, 2007, Conner wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
*chuckle* Sounds like a plan then. It also sounds like a good intention as well.
26 Jan, 2007, kiasyn wrote in the 22nd comment:
Oops. Fixed.
27 Jan, 2007, Conner wrote in the 23rd comment:
Very cool! I just checked my own snippets and set the to have the tracker enabled, for the sake of others, the steps are: find your submission, click the update link, check the little box at the bottom that says enable the bug tracker, then click the update button. :grinning:
27 Jan, 2007, Rojan QDel wrote in the 24th comment:
Neato, thanks. Anyone looked at the SWRSQL code yet? It's not amazing but I thought it was an interesting project.
27 Jan, 2007, Conner wrote in the 25th comment:
Haven't had the time recently myself, seems like this whole week I've been running about 12-24 hours behind on everything. *sigh*

I'm interested to see, myself, how you did the sql integration, but swr itself really doesn't do much for me. *shrug*
27 Jan, 2007, Rojan QDel wrote in the 26th comment:
The SQL integration is not great. But it works. Check it out when you have a chance. Actually, I'd say it's pretty sub-par. I really need to redo it to make it more efficient.
27 Jan, 2007, Conner wrote in the 27th comment:
I really am planning to check it out, and I remember that you'd said that but it's still better than the complete lack of sql integration I've currently got. :wink:
28 Jan, 2007, Rojan QDel wrote in the 28th comment:
Hehe, not discouraging you from checking it out. But I don't want to be judged by that code ;)
28 Jan, 2007, Conner wrote in the 29th comment:
:lol: Ok, I won't judge you based on your code. :wink:
03 Feb, 2007, Rojan QDel wrote in the 30th comment:
So, any comments from anyone who's had a chance to look at it?
03 Feb, 2007, Tyche wrote in the 31st comment:
Rojan QDel said:
So, any comments from anyone who's had a chance to look at it?

I was wondering how one gets project space these days on SourceForge for software that doesn't conform to the OSD. Then I figured it out. One lies and tells them it's GPLed. Pretty clever.
14 Feb, 2007, Rojan QDel wrote in the 32nd comment:
What?
14 Feb, 2007, Guest wrote in the 33rd comment:
*Threadjacking*

I was going to register QSF Portal on sourceforge but the ridiculous amount of questions they kept asking and the insane "write us a 2 page paper on why we should care about your project" thing turned me off from going any further with it. I've always wondered how it is muds under the Diku license manage to get listed with that much of a barrier blocking the application. Especially since they claim to only accept OSD approved licensed projects.
20.0/33