22 Dec, 2006, Beretorn wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
BTW I got some weird error making my account and trying to login… Probably aware of that already though…

I Been Mudding since before 1992… On Sojourn which as many on here might know split and became Toril/Duris… I even played with some that ended up starting Everquest… I've been God on several MUDs and many seem to think I am a pretty good Zone Maker… Though sadly for me nobody on here has ever heard of me I wager hehe…

I have over 300 zones and wondering if anybody has any interest in helping with code side of things… I've written out the races, innates, skills, and many other aspects… Have a modded code as well which would need to remove many needless things from… I suffer from chronic pain and this takes my mind of it a bit… My goal is to have a Pure PKill mud, so if that don't appeal then probably best don't get involved… I've seen why MUDs fail from being a god on many of them, I have a pretty clear vision but am not a coder… Feel really bad for players who care so much about the game only to have it ruined by people who don't understand it… Don't expect person to agree with me all time, but hopefully they will Trust I know what doing and wont be conflict… I'm not a perfect person but understand what makes a game good and think would be pretty popular if have right help… Plan to have it be all .txt MUD with perhaps graphical map involved but not something a person would ever have to use… Would start with EVil vs. Good Race war though if Pbase got big enough could become a 3, 4 or even 5 sided Race War… Though wouldn't plan on it getting past 4 to be honest but already wrote out just in case… Expect can get about 50 player solid Pbase with chance of it exploding into 100-200+ Players…

Thanks for time, sorry this message is choppy… If anybody thinks might have any interest feel free to email me at Beretorn@yahoo.com and can take it from there… I am sorry if not allowed to have my email in a message, am new to this board and not trying to cause any problems or conflict… This is a modded DIKU if didn't already mention that hehe :)…

Take Care :)…
Random Picks
0.0/1