09 Apr, 2010, Motley wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi,

I'm pretty new here, I hope that this is not an inappropriate place to post a question like this. I tried looking at mudconnect but found it pretty difficult to navigate.

I am just looking around trying random muds (at the moment I have just started playing Maiden Desmodus which seems like it might be fun so far but I haven't played enough to judge yet). I was wondering if there were any other muds you could recommend? I like medieval gritty fantasy style stuff that has a bit more depth that just hack and slash. Anything that shows off innovative features would be interesting too.

Something that is easy to get into too, any suggestions?

Cheers,
Dan.
09 Apr, 2010, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 2nd comment:
Aardwolf is pretty popular. It's probably got some of the coolest features I've seen.
I can't say it's not hack/slash a bit, but it seems to have one of the largest player bases I've seen so
I can't imagine you would get bored.
09 Apr, 2010, Idealiad wrote in the 3rd comment:
Try looking at mudgamers.com instead of Mudconnector.
10 Apr, 2010, Igabod wrote in the 4th comment:
or topmudsites.com is really easy to navigate and it allows for a fairly user friendly search of the mud listings. You can search by category and it brings up the highest user rated muds for that category. That might help you more than listening to what a bunch of old programmers who don't play muds much anymore have to say.
12 Apr, 2010, Motley wrote in the 5th comment:
thanks for the responses guys.
0.0/5