06 Apr, 2010, KaVir wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Mudpedia has a rather useful comparison of different mud clients, but it doesn't include ZMP, so I thought it would be worth making a list.

elanthis said:
Only a small handful of clients have ZMP support right now. All the ones I know of are listed on the ZMP page.

…which currently consists of only GnomeMud and MUD Magic Client.

I know TinTin++ supports ZMP via a script, because that's what I've been using to test it.

David Haley also recommended ZMP to me on the MUSHclient forums when I asked about adding a MUSHclient status bar, so presumably MUSHclient supports ZMP too.

The CMUD version history mentions Telnet Option triggers that can be used to implement ZMP, which suggests indirect ZMP support (i.e., players or mud owners could add it by offering a script).

Any other clients?
06 Apr, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
KaVir said:
David Haley also recommended ZMP to me on the MUSHclient forums when I asked about adding a MUSHclient status bar, so presumably MUSHclient supports ZMP too.

Not directly, but very easily through plugins. There's pretty good support for getting at the telnet subnegotiation stream. You can implement this kind of simple data exchange in a few lines, IIRC.
0.0/2