21 Mar, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
well folks we are back open and done with upgrade and ready for our loyal players to come back we are stable now so player and dragonball z /gt fan come join us
at :

address: moemuds.com
port :4002
21 Mar, 2010, Scoyn wrote in the 2nd comment:
Just tried to connect. It's down.
22 Mar, 2010, Scoyn wrote in the 3rd comment:
Finally was able to connect to it, 8 hours later. Still looks like a bag of skittles threw up on it.
22 Mar, 2010, Atolmasoff wrote in the 4th comment:
Holy god yes it does…..wow
22 Mar, 2010, jurdendurden wrote in the 5th comment:
Scoyn your avatar pic is buggy
22 Mar, 2010, Skol wrote in the 6th comment:
Other than the garish color, you might want to look at the creation a bit on some. When it says no recreation and asks if you understand, I typed Y (common for many of that line of game), it said something like answer the question punk etc. You might also include Y/Yes for a valid entry if there is only ONE question in the list.

Other than that, I typed who, then delete. The colors would give me epilepsy I believe ;p.
22 Mar, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 7th comment:
well guys we are still building everything yall are pointing out is on our to do list thanks for reminding me and we opened a little late but now we are open sorry about the late opening guys
22 Mar, 2010, Cratylus wrote in the 8th comment:
snwclown said:
well guys we are still building everything yall are pointing out is on our to do list thanks for reminding me and we opened a little late but now we are open sorry about the late opening guys

not using punctuation makes your posts difficult reading comprehension is improved with proper punctuation to make posts more legible is polite people should make more of an effort btw ur titel is typo u fergot ur mud's naem
22 Mar, 2010, flumpy wrote in the 9th comment:
unicorn puke :(
23 Mar, 2010, jurdendurden wrote in the 10th comment:
as a helpful aside, i would be focusing on things like creation first since they tend to be the first things people will encounter. sorry would be more verbose but i am currently using the on screen keyboard due to spilling a1 sauce on my wireless keyboard.
24 Mar, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 11th comment:
players we are back up and running and its not the hills we're running for !

players dragonball resurrection of truth is an ever evolving code and place for place to be them selfs and do what they do the best roleplay,
train,quest and there are several rp names open and we are currently holding a promotions for st. patties day and easter specials so players come join come play we need your feed back and opinion
24 Mar, 2010, jurdendurden wrote in the 12th comment:
Scoyn your avatar pic is of Robert Downey Jr. :P
24 Mar, 2010, Brinson wrote in the 13th comment:
Ever solve the problem of new players having no way to communicate with staff due to not being able to send tells?

That, to me, was hhhuuuuggge. If someone logs on and knows little about muds or your mud type in particular, they would just be lost and confused.

The next step is maybe having a middle ground between ansi full and ansi off, maybe like ansi-medium, where you are only shown colors that actually are necessary for gameplay.
25 Mar, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 14th comment:
yes we did solve that problem and we look forward to all new players so come join us dragonball resurrection of truth
moemuds.com;4002
04 Apr, 2010, Scoyn wrote in the 15th comment:
jurdendurden said:
Scoyn your avatar pic is of Robert Downey Jr. :P

No, it's me. But he won the look alike contest. :P
0.0/15