13 Mar, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
I guess I don't view it as inappropriate to illustrate a point with an example. Sorry, but I'm not really planning on changing that. But I'm sure Tyche would much rather that I use negative examples from Ruby. (Ohhhhh yeah. You know what's funny: IMHO it would actually be very rude to go out of my way to poke holes in Tyche's "hobby horse".) I find it remarkable that a post whose sole content is "false false false" is actually considered to be remotely valuable by its poster. If Tyche deigns to grace us with actual explanations so that people (including myself) can learn and benefit, I'm sure the world will be a better place. For instance, he seems to think, contrary to the opinions of many language developers, that multiple inheritance is a great feature. So maybe we could all learn something from him. In the meantime, all we have is a grumpy dude who sees fit to be personally insulting when a conversation doesn't go the way he likes.
13 Mar, 2010, Tyche wrote in the 22nd comment:
David Haley said:
I find it remarkable that a post whose sole content is "false false false" is actually considered to be remotely valuable by its poster.

-1 false

David Haley said:
If Tyche deigns to grace us with actual explanations so that people (including myself) can learn and benefit, I'm sure the world will be a better place.

[link=post]43408[/link]

David Haley said:
For instance, he seems to think, contrary to the opinions of many language developers, that multiple inheritance is a great feature.

-1 offtopic
13 Mar, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 23rd comment:
You're telling me I'm wrong about something, and referring to a post about something else. Nice job on the justification. Your little minuses are hip with the times and cute, too. :rolleyes:

Would it be speaking your language if I threw in "-3 grumpy lol"? It would certainly be a statement made with the same amount of wondrous reasoning.
20.0/23