15 Nov, 2006, Omega wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Pies?
15 Nov, 2006, Davion wrote in the 22nd comment:
I don't think this thread is working at all. Almost nothing has come out of it so far! I think if you want it done, just do it. Pedlar, I like your enthusiasm towards the whole subject, but other than what's already here I doubt anything will come with it. I say, if you want the next MudCon to happen, get in contact with people who have shown interest and are willing to get stuff done. That's what I did for last year and got a ok response. The codebase I used last year with the website is free to download from mudbytes and if that's the path you want to take, then do it! So unless you have anything worth while to post that is going to help, or maybe just update status on the MudCon, don't post.
15 Nov, 2006, Guest wrote in the 23rd comment:
If we're looking for a time to schedule it, FidoCon is going in March of 2007, so we should avoid going too close to that. And since we'd like KaVir to show up, anytime around April 8 is probably out of the question too :). So I'm thinking May is looking really good right about now. So perhaps we can start there for scheduling? Unless people want to go sooner, like in February or January?

If we're looking for hosting arrangements, that's not an issue. As usual, I'm more than willing to provide that, or we can run it from the Mudbytes server, either way.

If people are wanting something specific to talk about, then by all means come up with some ideas and propose them.

And I agree with Davion, can we please stop polluting threads with all this useless talk of pies? There's a reason the thread got split - a subtle hint if you will. In all honesty it's not funny anymore.
19 Nov, 2006, Pedlar wrote in the 24th comment:
ok, i started a Poll, to see when it sould be ran

http://mudbytes.net/index.php?a=topic&am...

kk Vote plz
20.0/24