17 Jan, 2010, Bojack wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Aight yea you were a little harsh about how you went about it but you dont know the facts so I guess I got a little heated (short fuse does that) when I shouldnt have. When I said both methods work I didnt mean I was going to use "thursday" to call it, im actually using the integer way and what I meant but both methods work I meant using a string comparison within a buffer as long as the word itself is there. Using %A you can get the weekday name then define it to whatever and set it into a buffer. After you can string compare it to match the word you want with the word in the buffer. Thats what I meant. Btw my server I do know all about it, who owns it and what he does. He's actually the creator of dba along with another person I forget the name. He now owns his own hosting site and thats his server now. Thanks for the help everyone.
18 Jan, 2010, Mudder wrote in the 22nd comment:
Votes: 0
People in this community tend to like to have all code be as portable as possible. So I think what he meant by not knowing was simply that "what if" type of scenario. Portability doesn't ever hurt. :)
20.0/22