06 Jan, 2010, Sorressean wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hello all,
I've been working on this idea for quite some time now, and would finally like to release it to the public.
First, any comments, or suggestions are welcome; if you notice something that could be done better in order to make things run smoother, or make for a better design, it would be great. This is my first real big project, so I haven't had tons of experience with something like this before, so anything that might help better the codebase would be more than welcome.
That said, here is the link to the page with the documentation and everything that I set up:
http://tds-solutions.net/aspen

If you wish to get in touch with me re: this post with suggestions and etc, my contact info can be found below:

email/msn: tyler@tysdomain.com
aim: st8amnd2005

Thanks,
06 Jan, 2010, Barm wrote in the 2nd comment:
Congratulations on your release!
06 Jan, 2010, Elervan wrote in the 3rd comment:
Can't download, both svn addresses don't work.
06 Jan, 2010, Confuto wrote in the 4th comment:
The addresses on the site currently read:

svn://tds-solutions.net/Aspen/branches/unstabl...
svn://tds-solutions.net/Aspen/trunk

The A in Aspen should be lower case.
$ svn checkout svn://tds-solutions.net/Aspen/trunk aspen
svn: No repository found in 'svn://tds-solutions.net/Aspen/trunk'

$ svn checkout svn://tds-solutions.net/aspen/trunk aspen
A aspen/txt
A aspen/txt/motd
A aspen/txt/welcome
A aspen/startup

[etc]

A aspen/data
A aspen/data/players
A aspen/README
U aspen
Checked out revision 12.
07 Jan, 2010, Zen_Clark wrote in the 5th comment:
On the site you say that "The GPL is as follows:" but that is just the basic declaration of what license it uses, and not the actual license.

The licenses is here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

But past that bit of ranting, I hope that your project goes well.
07 Jan, 2010, Sorressean wrote in the 6th comment:
sorry about the link issue, as pointed out Aspen should be lowercase; I did a quick replace and forgot about that, I actually updated it a bit after the release. there was also a quick issue with one of the revisions because I forgot to include files; I commited and made the change to the stable branch as soon as I could, but people seemed to have chosen that exact time to download my release. Funny how that seems to work.
0.0/6