04 Jan, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
the new addy is moemuds.com
port 4002
04 Jan, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 2nd comment:
Seriously? How many times are you going to change hosts? If you're going to keep doing that, at least get a DNS registry to make it more transparent.
04 Jan, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 3rd comment:
Seriously? How many times are we going to give him trouble about this? Isn't this enough? If he changes hosts, let him say so, especially since he didn't spam it all over the board.
(EDIT: the DNS suggestion edited in is constructive and helpful, although it assumes that he has a fixed IP to point to, or can otherwise set up dynamic DNS one way or another.)
04 Jan, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 4th comment:
Considering that edit was added precisely 11 seconds after reply was first clicked on the initial post, it's not much of an edit, now is it? Maybe you should increase the delay on your auto-reply-all bot, David.

Also, for the record: my normal complaints are regarding the spelling/grammar of these posts, or their frequency. Neither was the case this time.

Snwclown, get a free account with DynDNS. They offer dynamic DNS service. You can register superawesomedragonballmud.somedomain, or whatever domain you feel like having associated with your game. The only catch is that you have to confirm your account's activity every 30 days, or they delete it. There are also paid options available.
04 Jan, 2010, Zeno wrote in the 5th comment:
Lyanic, I don't think Snwclown has control over what his host decides to do.

He also didn't change hosts.
05 Jan, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 6th comment:
no guys my sever is changing thier name and getting larger
14 Jan, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 7th comment:
well guys and gals, dbrt is going through numorious changes we have added several new zones and there is jus to much to list so come visit us at
moemuds.com
port 4002
0.0/7