08 Dec, 2009, Mudder wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Dean.. If you ever release your source, don't include areas, okay? That will thwart a good number of the newbie admins. :)
08 Dec, 2009, Fizban wrote in the 22nd comment:
Mudder said:
Dean.. If you ever release your source, don't include areas, okay? That will thwart a good number of the newbie admins. :)

Just encrypt the src in a zipped file that you have to pass an IQ test with a score of 130+ to get the password to unencrypt the file.
08 Dec, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 23rd comment:
Fizban said:
Zeno said:
There have been so many recently because DBSaga (one of the most popular DBZ MUDs with 100+ players on normally) closed down years ago and released the source. Now everyone wants to run a copy.

Perhaps that's one reason, but there's a good number of DBZ themed CircleMUDs as well. I'm not really sure why though as I've just about never seen a DBZ themed ROM MUD. Perhaps Iovan is to blame ;)

DBX source was also released, although before Saga. But recently some other DBX mods were leaked too.
08 Dec, 2009, Tyche wrote in the 24th comment:
Scandum said:
I guess the popularity of the Dragon Ball genre proves that anything with furries in it is gold.

And bondage and discipline furries is platinum! ;-)
08 Dec, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 25th comment:
08 Dec, 2009, Morph wrote in the 26th comment:
There isnt that many DBZ muds around that is active with people they are just up and dead.And iv been doin DBZ muds for over 6 years now so Ah..
08 Dec, 2009, Greyankh wrote in the 27th comment:
There isnt that many DBZ muds around that is active with people they are just up and dead.And iv been doin DBZ muds for over 6 years now so Ah..

I have found the culprit! Now I understand…

Thank you.
Grey
08 Dec, 2009, Morph wrote in the 28th comment:
Maybe Open your little eyes and look you would understand faster..

Orrin edit: racist remark removed
08 Dec, 2009, Lyanic wrote in the 29th comment:
Morph said:
I just remove all my zones so now i need few exp builders help me build…

Morph said:
Rofl flar you cant even boot a mud up from a putty or knew what src is…and your own a mud rofl…

Morph said:
Maybe Open your little eyes and look you would understand faster..

English. We speak it here. Do they speak it in DBZ-Land?
08 Dec, 2009, Morph wrote in the 30th comment:
Rofl right…You a sore loser to huh?. Thought so..We all know you like sitting at the comp master baiting to your momma.Its cool theres prolly few other people here do aswell..
08 Dec, 2009, Lyanic wrote in the 31st comment:
Morph said:
Rofl right…You a sore loser to huh?. Thought so..We all know you like sitting at the comp master baiting to your momma.Its cool theres prolly few other people here do aswell..

Calling someone a sore loser only makes sense if said person lost something. I fail to understand your usage here. As for the other part, yes, I'm sure few other people here do that…whatever that is.
08 Dec, 2009, Morph wrote in the 32nd comment:
You are retard what do you speak?gfdgbfdghbdgfh? understand me now fucking fag
08 Dec, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 33rd comment:
Blood vessel burst there? Or is that just a DBZ power-up skill?
08 Dec, 2009, Dean wrote in the 34th comment:
Morph, the behavior you've displayed in this thread is unacceptable here. You've breached the No Harassment (flaming) as well as Hate speech, consider this your second warning.
08 Dec, 2009, Morph wrote in the 35th comment:
Wtf thats retarded its okay for them to talk shit but i cant. Wow mudbytes is bunch of nerds no offence. >.>
08 Dec, 2009, jurdendurden wrote in the 36th comment:
quixadhal said:
Blood vessel burst there? Or is that just a DBZ power-up skill?

That's hilarious.

Morph said:
Wtf thats retarded its okay for them to talk shit but i cant. Wow mudbytes is bunch of nerds no offence. >.>

No. The difference is that you are using profanity, resorting to jumping down people's throats, etc., whereas we/they are simply stating that you have little to no grasp on the english language.
08 Dec, 2009, Koron wrote in the 37th comment:
The saddest thing is that he actually thought he was being witty. In any event, I'm among the crowd of people who don't understand the DBZ phenomenon. I never really enjoyed the show, so maybe I missed out on the really kewl stuff that would make a good mud. Are they primarily PvP games?
08 Dec, 2009, Lyanic wrote in the 38th comment:
Koron said:
Are they primarily PvP games?

Yes. They need the PvP to build up their rage meters for super attacks.
20.0/38