30 Sep, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 41st comment:
Votes: 0
wow, lots of response here but not very much help. First, my hair was BLUE not green. Second, that was 5 years ago and I have my natural hair color now cause I have a job where I have to look professional and wear a tie.

As for the creepy factor, I'm not trying to find information about her, mostly I'm just trying to verify the truth of it. I'm not stalking her, in fact, she's the one that keeps coming to my hotel solely for the fact that I'm the manager here. Sure I'm curious about how hot she was in her 20's but mostly I'm just trying to verify that she's telling the truth. If she is lying about this then I know I can't trust her enough to let her know any real details about myself. I can and will ask her for more details next time she's here, but since I didn't think about it till after she was already gone, I couldn't.

You folks are making way too big a deal about this.
30 Sep, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 42nd comment:
Igabod said:
wow, lots of response here but not very much help. First, my hair was BLUE not green. Second, that was 5 years ago and I have my natural hair color now cause I have a job where I have to look professional and wear a tie.

Tie but no shirt!! +1 on the crephey dude

:devil:
30 Sep, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 43rd comment:
what the hell is crephey?
30 Sep, 2009, Sandi wrote in the 44th comment:
Igabod said:
You folks are making way too big a deal about this.

(in her best Whoopie voice)
"And you expected….?"

Just cuz we can't prove she was doesn't prove she wasn't. There's a site for Falcon's Cheerleader Alumni, but "Maria" doesn't seem to be a member. Then again, she may not even know it exists. It can be hard to send a notice to someone that's changed their name three times. I certainly didn't notify all my old employers so they could update their records.

On the other hand, we don't know what she looks like. Google "Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders", then click on the 'images' tab at the top of the page.
30 Sep, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 45th comment:
yeah, there's a rather large number of chicks that used to be Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders, so it's a bit of an exhaustive search to find a pic that matches what I think she might have looked like 10 years ago.

I'm not going to assume she lied to me until I have more info, I'm also not going to assume she's being truthful either though.
30 Sep, 2009, Koron wrote in the 46th comment:
That seems like such a worthless thing to lie over.

Then again, some people are bat shit crazy. If you think she's in this category, keep it platonic fo sho. Just ask her to bring pictures. :D
30 Sep, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 47th comment:
Igabod said:
what the hell is crephey?

maybe you should learn to lolcat*

* not that it was a standard lolcat***, I made it up, ya know, to be funneh**

** that's "funny" in normal speak, just so you know

*** or was it cartman-eese.. hmm
01 Oct, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 48th comment:
ok so your response to my question is just as difficult to decypher as crephey. wanna try that again with an actual explanation that normal humans can understand?
01 Oct, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 49th comment:
He's writing "creepy" in some form of "lolcat" language.

Or, put another way,
Flumpy iz in ur forumz, confoozing ur Iggiez

I would have posted merely: "Invisible Explanation" but I don't think that would have helped you. :wink:
01 Oct, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 50th comment:
ah, thanks for the explanation DH. I'm a cryptologist and therefore I enjoy strange languages, but even I think this "lolcat" is retarded.
01 Oct, 2009, Guest wrote in the 51st comment:
How sad is it when despite hating reading that lolcat crap you can understand it perfectly well without translation? :P
01 Oct, 2009, Grumny wrote in the 52nd comment:
Samson said:
How sad is it when despite hating reading that lolcat crap you can understand it perfectly well without translation? :P

Replace "sad" with "painful" and I would agree 100%.

I am literally afraid to see what written English will look like 50 years from now. Maybe I'll be lucky and die of old age before then.
01 Oct, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 53rd comment:
well now that I know what it is I'll be able to understand it fully in the future. Just like reading 1337. I despise anybody who communicates in 1337 except in certain circumstances, yet I can read it just like plain English. Though I'm also the guy who taught himself the aurebesh (starwars alphabet) and occasionally I change the font on my mud client to aurebesh and play muds like that.
01 Oct, 2009, Scandum wrote in the 54th comment:
Grumny said:
I am literally afraid to see what written English will look like 50 years from now. Maybe I'll be lucky and die of old age before then.

Matter of time till people will start typing properly again just to distinguish themselves, if it's not happening already.
01 Oct, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 55th comment:
Igabod said:
well now that I know what it is I'll be able to understand it fully in the future. Just like reading 1337. I despise anybody who communicates in 1337 except in certain circumstances, yet I can read it just like plain English. Though I'm also the guy who taught himself the aurebesh (starwars alphabet) and occasionally I change the font on my mud client to aurebesh and play muds like that.

The difference is that the lolcat "language" isn't really used to be "cool", it developed as more of a pidgin speak that "cute cats" are supposed to use because they can't speak proper English. Well, that's the stated explanation at least on sites like icanhazcheezburger.
I don't mind seeing it on lolcat captions, but if people write more than the occasional word with it I get desires to thwap them over the head – perhaps unsurprisingly, coming from me! :wink:
01 Oct, 2009, Scandum wrote in the 56th comment:
David Haley said:
I dun mind seein eet awn lolcat captionz, but if peeps riet moar than teh okashunal wurd wif eet getz desirez ta thwap dem ovah teh hedz – purrhaps unsurprisingly, kummin frum meh! :wink:

twotheded
01 Oct, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 57th comment:
See, on a lolcat caption, it would be kind of cute, but coming from Scandum, "cute" kind of leaves the vocabulary… :stare:
01 Oct, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 58th comment:
David Haley said:
See, on a lolcat caption, it would be kind of cute, but coming from Scandum, "cute" kind of leaves the vocabulary… :stare:

whoa there nelleh
01 Oct, 2009, Scandum wrote in the 59th comment:
David Haley said:

Thar iz noes putin in wodz haw kewt I iz!
02 Oct, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 60th comment:
sure we can put it into words how "cute" you are.

Absolutely, positively NOT cute.
40.0/66