25 Sep, 2009, Kayle wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Why was the Legal Implications thread locked? It cleaned up and got back on track from what I saw after Orrin issues a warning. And now it's locked and there's no explanation?
25 Sep, 2009, Cratylus wrote in the 2nd comment:
Yes, that is odd.
25 Sep, 2009, Orrin wrote in the 3rd comment:
Not guilty here. I'll wait a while and see if anything shows up in moderator actions, and if not I'll unlock it again. I guess it's possible someone locked it by mistake as the lock button is just above the reply button and there is no confirmation (I've almost done it a couple of times).
25 Sep, 2009, Orrin wrote in the 4th comment:
Given there's been no further information I've unlocked the thread.
25 Sep, 2009, Asylumius wrote in the 5th comment:
There should be a log of who did it in the admin CP.
25 Sep, 2009, Orrin wrote in the 6th comment:
Yeah I think if anyone had wanted it locked they would have posted why and there's been nothing either publicly or privately in the moderator section. It was probably just me or someone else hitting lock by mistake!
26 Sep, 2009, Davion wrote in the 7th comment:
A thousand apologies! I was at work on my iphone and I have fat thumbs :S. Didn't notice it till now, but it was definitely me. Good job undoing it promptly Orrin. Thanks.
26 Sep, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 8th comment:
Clearly the admin panel needs drunk CAPTCHA.
26 Sep, 2009, Davion wrote in the 9th comment:
…I'd never get anything done!
28 Sep, 2009, shasarak wrote in the 10th comment:
May I tactfully request that an action as drastic as locking a thread should have a confirmation screen? :smile:
28 Sep, 2009, kiasyn wrote in the 11th comment:
haha oh wow it doesnt even pop up saying 'lol u locked the thread' it just takes you back there
0.0/11