10 Sep, 2009, Arsenickills wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hello everyone! I have just started up my MUD and I am currently seeking builders and testers so I can get this party started. We're in the start-up stages still, but the more people helping out the better. We're a friendly staff looking for creative people to build areas for players. If anyone is interested, please pay us a visit @ vgdomination.com port 1999

Hope to see you Soon!

Arsenickills
10 Sep, 2009, Zenn wrote in the 2nd comment:
Before people jump on you (duck, it's coming!) you should probably edit your post to include important things, such as:

What codebase is it?
What theme?
Timeline?
Special code?
And other general information, especially if you actually want to attract any staff.
10 Sep, 2009, tphegley wrote in the 3rd comment:
There needs to be a template for this kinda thing.

Anyways, Good luck to you Arsenic. Oh and btw….Arsenic kills, seriously. heh.
10 Sep, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 4th comment:
Zenn said:
Before people jump on you (duck, it's coming!) you should probably edit your post to include important things, such as:

You might be confusing this with another MUD related site…

Generally people, here at least, tend to just ignore uninformative advertisements.

Maybe this would be a good topic for someone to write and submit an article for?
11 Sep, 2009, Idealiad wrote in the 5th comment:
What we should do is just sticky a generic advertisement. Then people could bump it with their domain name and port.
11 Sep, 2009, Lancsta wrote in the 6th comment:
<insert greeting>, I'm letting you know I'm searching for <position> for our <theme> themed MUD. We currently offer <builder tools> for builders. We are currently running <codebase> and are located at <host:port>

;p
11 Sep, 2009, Arsenickills wrote in the 7th comment:
The theme is unknown at the moment. hence the reason I need builders to help develop the theme. The codebase is Dystopia 1.2.7
0.0/7