01 Aug, 2009, Guest wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Haven't you guys driven the dubstack thing well underground by now? Can we please just drop the subject already?
01 Aug, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 22nd comment:
Next time you make a reference to anything more than three days old, be prepared to hear about things having been driven underground already…

Such as… oh… the whole Locke thing being immortalized in your sig. :rolleyes:
01 Aug, 2009, Guest wrote in the 23rd comment:
It had nothing to do with it being 3 days old, it has everything to do with the fact that people are still harping on it for no good reason after being asked to drop the subject.

I'm not going to ask again. Drop the subject. Next time will result in a thread lock. Am I making myself clear enough now?
01 Aug, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 24th comment:
Well, I suppose you'll do what you deem best.
01 Aug, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 25th comment:
he has a point, you're just kicking a dead horse here DH. Wasn't 15 pages of that enough for you?
01 Aug, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 26th comment:
I didn't realize that making a passing reference was such a heinous crime. I find it all the more ironic considering who all this is coming from, but, well, I don't want to make a reference to that either, less I be accused of yet another calamitous deed.
01 Aug, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 27th comment:
making a passing reference isn't a crime, just a little in bad taste after 15 pages of a bunch of people hating on him for something he's obviously worked on and improved. His last post on that thread was WAY better than his first and you can't deny it. So picking on him for it still is just mean and in bad taste. You didn't do the same thing to me after I improved on the things you commented on a year or so ago. You let it drop, granted I wasn't such an extreme case, but the point remains.
01 Aug, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 28th comment:
Igabod, suffice it to say that you reacted to the request very, very differently. The whole bit about being an "extreme case" is perhaps a little relevant. :smile:
01 Aug, 2009, Guest wrote in the 29th comment:
This has nothing to do with making a passing reference.

Everyone was asked to drop the subject, that includes David. And this wasn't just now in this thread either.

So yes, we'll do what we feel is best. If that means having to lock another thread for it, then so be it.
01 Aug, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 30th comment:
it's a bit extreme to lock an entire thread because of one comment Samson. I think his warning was sufficient.

@DH Yeah, he didn't respond the same way right away, but he got the point after everybody said the same thing and he started correcting the problem.

[edit to add] wow I use the word "extreme" a lot.
01 Aug, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 31st comment:
Samson said:
It had nothing to do with it being 3 days old, it has everything to do with the fact that people are still harping on it for no good reason after being asked to drop the subject.

I'm not going to ask again. Drop the subject. Next time will result in a thread lock. Am I making myself clear enough now?

*draws up his handbag*

OooooooOooo..

Who's a grumpy sausage?

:P
01 Aug, 2009, Guest wrote in the 32nd comment:
The extremeness is not up for debate.

And if you wish to continue discussing the issue of dubstack, take it to PMs. That warning is meant for everyone.
01 Aug, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 33rd comment:
Samson said:
The extremeness is not up for debate.

And if you wish to continue discussing the issue of dubstack, take it to PMs. That warning is meant for everyone.

Actually, why don't you just ban anyone that talked about him before, just in case? That should learn 'em eh?

Seriously tho, what side of the bed did you get out of? I don't really appreciate being warned when really I haven't done anything. You can't just "warn everyone", its not really fair now is it?

To be honest, I don't really see how mentioning someone's handle is that much of a deal… if it had gone on for another 2 or 3 pages comments sure, warn the people involved..
01 Aug, 2009, Igabod wrote in the 34th comment:
Bad mood tonight or something Samson?
01 Aug, 2009, Guest wrote in the 35th comment:
Clearly nobody is taking the hint.
20.0/35