30 Jul, 2009, void wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Greetings,

Basically I'm running a cwg-rasputin circlemud that I have modded a bit to fit the Conan Series by Robert E. Howard. If anyone is interested in building or even coding at this point for it you can contact me via email at vizzoid@gmail.com. You can also login if you'd like but it's very much in the beginning stages.
The address is tequila.blizid.net port 5000. You can also reach me on irc.freenode.net in #lhyb if you'd like.

void
30 Jul, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 2nd comment:
void said:
Greetings,

Basically I'm running a cwg-rasputin circlemud that I have modded a bit to fit the Conan Series by Robert E. Howard. If anyone is interested in building or even coding at this point for it you can contact me via email at vizzoid@gmail.com. You can also login if you'd like but it's very much in the beginning stages.
The address is tequila.blizid.net port 5000. You can also reach me on irc.freenode.net in #lhyb if you'd like.

void

Ok I just logged in… there only seemed to be one room and someone called "Void" who couldn't seem to speak properly..

Are you sure this is beta? Or did I choose the wrong race?
30 Jul, 2009, Dean wrote in the 3rd comment:
He didn't say it was beta, only that he had modded it a bit. (Judging from your post, modding it seems equivilant to removing the areas in this case)
30 Jul, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 4th comment:
Dean said:
He didn't say it was beta, only that he had modded it a bit. (Judging from your post, modding it seems equivilant to removing the areas in this case)

I was quoting the log in screen:

tequila.blizid.net said:
Welcome to Land of Hyboria! May your visit here be… Interesting.

This MUD is in BETA, meaning that it is not public yet. It has bugs,
other things that aren't finished yet. If you are looking to help out
in anyway. Contact me via email vizzoid at gmail.com or irc at
irc.freenode.com #lhyb or post on the forums http://tequila.blizid.net/hyboria
At this point I could use builders so if you think you fit this catagory
please talk to me asap. Thanks for the time!
30 Jul, 2009, KaVir wrote in the 5th comment:
It could be closed beta (which seems likely considering "it is not public yet") - you may need an admin to move you out of the starting room.
30 Jul, 2009, void wrote in the 6th comment:
sorry I revised the beta part to alpha, and yes the areas were removed. I have yet to find a builder yet so there are no areas. I'm concentrating on coding a few things in first.
0.0/6