09 Apr, 2009, elanthis wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
Actually, I have the answer. It's Kobolds, because of Pun-Pun the Super Kobold. (Using several optional-but-official rules for D&D 3.5 edition, you can create a kobold who, once reaching 12th level, can obtain infinite stats and can obtain any and all powers of any creatures, including the spellcasting abilities of even the gods. More proof that the more rules you have the more chance of a loophole you have… just like code.)
18 Jul, 2009, soldierofthelord wrote in the 22nd comment:
I cast my vote on the Tarutaru of Vana'diel in Final Fantasy XI. The very land they live in is full of magic and they are taught magic from an early age. Also, the goddess they worship has a fondness for them, which gives them a pretty powerful ally. In their old age, they can become powerful mages or summoners, being able to call forth magical creatures to fight by their side.
19 Jul, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 23rd comment:
soldierofthelord said:
I cast my vote on the Tarutaru of Vana'diel in Final Fantasy XI. The very land they live in is full of magic and they are taught magic from an early age. Also, the goddess they worship has a fondness for them, which gives them a pretty powerful ally. In their old age, they can become powerful mages or summoners, being able to call forth magical creatures to fight by their side.

If we're talking Final Fantasy, I'd put my vote for the Espers of FFVI… forget "being able to call forth magical creatures to fight by their side"… they ARE the magical creatures that people call forth to fight by their side :p
19 Jul, 2009, Banner wrote in the 24th comment:
Elves. 'Nuff said.
19 Jul, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 25th comment:
Banner said:
Elves. 'Nuff said.

Legalos sure was a powerful mage!
19 Jul, 2009, Guest wrote in the 26th comment:
The Daedra, or if you go back far enough, the Ayleids.
19 Jul, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 27th comment:
Samson said:
The Daedra, or if you go back far enough, the Ayleids.

What do you need outlander?
19 Jul, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 28th comment:
Humans, simply for the overwhelming greed that generally leads to powers of "OVER NINE THOUSAND" like proportion.

Also:
*clicks "Little Secret"*

Edit: After figuring that "human" was too bland an answer, the Bowl of Petunias comes to mind. Most of you may not understand or get this, and you should be immensely ashamed of yourselves.
19 Jul, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 29th comment:
Most powerful fantasy race?
This one!
19 Jul, 2009, Ssolvarain wrote in the 30th comment:
F*CK ELVES.

This is all.
19 Jul, 2009, Sandi wrote in the 31st comment:
Cratylus said:
WELL! If we're going to allow syfy, I vote for the Q continuum.

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net

See what you started!

Now the SciFi channel is calling itself SyFy. :(
19 Jul, 2009, Runter wrote in the 32nd comment:
I'm going to have to go with the Merlocks.
20 Jul, 2009, Hades_Kane wrote in the 33rd comment:
Runter said:
I'm going to have to go with the Merlocks.

Nah, the Marauders took them out.
27 Jul, 2009, ichino wrote in the 34th comment:
Id half to say the wood elf. Not only where they one of the most powerfull elves befor the blood elf on warcraft but they also hold some of the most powerful spells. There ability to use mana to there will helps them in thight situations and they hold the bloodline of mana. But they are hurt greatly by magic.
27 Jul, 2009, flumpy wrote in the 35th comment:
The Timelords, no doubt.

[edit] OOhh I didn't see Sandi's post .. sorry Sandi. Good choice tho :D [/edit]
20.0/35