16 Feb, 2009, Dean wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
For the fans of Top Gear, the best motor vehicle show on TV (You know who you are!) Let us collect some quotes introducing our favorite tame race car driver. :ghostface:

Some say he can catch fish with his tongue, and that His helmet was modelled on Britney Spears' head. All we know is, he's called The Stig.
16 Feb, 2009, The_Fury wrote in the 2nd comment:
You know, Stig humor is a little over the head of this crowd, but as its almost 7.30 and im about to watch Top Gear i thought i would add this one. Now off to our tame racing driver.

Some say that he faces magnetic north and his legs are hydraulic. All we know, he is called The Stig.
16 Feb, 2009, The_Fury wrote in the 3rd comment:
Tonight's intro was: Some say he does not like to get his helmet wet. (Followed by a pic of Stig under an umbrella) All we know is, he is called The Stig.
16 Feb, 2009, The_Fury wrote in the 4th comment:
These 2 are my favorites.

Some say His scrotum has its own small gravity field, and that if you insult his mother, he will head butt you in the chest. All we know is, he's called The Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet… all we know is, he's called the Stig.
16 Feb, 2009, Dean wrote in the 5th comment:
The_Fury said:
Tonight's intro was: Some say he does not like to get his helmet wet. (Followed by a pic of Stig under an umbrella) All we know is, he is called The Stig.

I just switched the TV over in time for that. How come The Stig doesn't listen to classical music anymore when he takes a car around the Top Gear track? Always found that be an odd (but enjoyable) quirk from someone who's aim is to go around a track as fast as possible.

My favorite Stig moment was probaly when the crew raced across London to see which mode of transportation was the quickest to get around town, and the Stig had to take public transport. "The Stig is in an alien environment." lol
0.0/5