23 Dec, 2008, Tyche wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
DavidHaley said:
(and why are gnomes so inherently annoying?)

Gnomes. Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.
23 Dec, 2008, Ssolvarain wrote in the 22nd comment:
It's more obnoxious when you've only 1 weapon, for whatever reason, and the mob's invulnerable to the damage type… so you sit there for 1/2 an hour beating on it with skills.
23 Dec, 2008, Omega wrote in the 23rd comment:
invulnerable you say, if it wasn't a player-race, and I wasn't trying to make the mud balanced, I'd say, sounds like fun, but with balance being key to the overall design, I have to stay within that, while making the gnomes annoying.

And as for smurfs… I took out smurf village thank you very much, someting about inaccurasies… Thinking smurfette was the only female smurf… HA!

baby smurf was often referred to as 'her' and 'she'.
And lets all not forget sassette, the original female smurf from the pilot episode :P
Sure smurfette is blond and all, but she totally doesn't deserve all that attention. Seriously, she sain't all that! Plus she was created by gargamel.. What a copout……
23 Dec, 2008, Hades_Kane wrote in the 24th comment:
Moogles are pretty annoying too…
23 Dec, 2008, Omega wrote in the 25th comment:
They are only annoying if you focus on that little red pompom on their head…
23 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 26th comment:
elanthis said:
You will successfully annoy most people simply by having gnomes in the game. :

Whywouldhavinggnomesinthegameannoymostpeople?

Oh, wait, I remember now.
23 Dec, 2008, Fizban wrote in the 27th comment:
DavidHaley said:
I'm a little confused, why is it a goal in and of itself to annoy people? (and why are gnomes so inherently annoying?)

At least in Dragonlance the gnomes speak incredibly quickly and string their words together at nearly incoherent rates. (Shown in the books by having no spaces between their words as in the example in my previous post.)
23 Dec, 2008, Omega wrote in the 28th comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, god thats right, I totaly forgot about that!
23 Dec, 2008, Ssolvarain wrote in the 29th comment:
Hades_Kane said:
Moogles are pretty annoying too…

Good eatins, though.

Andyeah,gnomeswithnobreaksmightgetannoying,too!
23 Dec, 2008, Omega wrote in the 30th comment:
I might do that so people who are not gnomes get all confused :P

its just too funny!
23 Dec, 2008, Lobotomy wrote in the 31st comment:
quixadhal said:
Young kids these days just don't know how to be properly annoying. Gnomes? Bah!

SMURFS!!!!!

Nothing is as smurfingly smurfing annoying as a smurf.

Godwin's law.
23 Dec, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 32nd comment:
Interesting read, I suppose, but it unfortunately concludes on a pretty glaring fallacy. The moral lessons given are not necessarily wrong just because the author might have had other ideals. The essay's author claims that people were "being fooled", but that's not necessarily the case. Well, anyhow, probably not worth dissecting this too much. :lol:

(I wonder if there is a hidden agenda in the MB choice of mostly blue smiley faces!)
23 Dec, 2008, Lobotomy wrote in the 33rd comment:
DavidHaley said:
(I wonder if there is a hidden agenda in the MB choice of mostly blue smiley faces!)

:thinking:
23 Dec, 2008, Guest wrote in the 34th comment:
Damn, they found us out! :alien:
23 Dec, 2008, quixadhal wrote in the 35th comment:
At least nobody mentioned fraggles…. :thinking:

Ithinkitwouldbesomewhatamusingifagnomeplayerracehadtheirchatremoveallwhitespaceandpunctuationespecially4thosewhouse1337speakuno
24 Dec, 2008, Omega wrote in the 36th comment:
Theres nothing wrong with fraggles, it was those damned doozers, and their doing!

A doozer does what a doozer does! And a doozer builds! Perhaps someone should advertise looking for doozers instead of builders ;)

But if you ask me….. Marjory, the Trash Heap is to blame for everything, as she knows everything, and yet only leads the critters which seeks her help into absublute peril, which is too periless for the average fraggle or doozer to handle!
20.0/36