13 Dec, 2008, Darwin wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Central City Syndicate is not really a MUD, but I thought some input from the MUD community may help further the development. What we have is a mafia-themed browser RPG type of game. We've been up and running for just over 4 months now and undergoing a lot of development adding features and fixing things that we find are broken or don't quite work the way we wish they would. We are in the process of revamping some of the stock features to include more equipment (armor and weapons) that can be worn on more locations than normally found in these types of games. Also being added are additional mafia-themed attributes that mimic the basic (or standard) attributes found on MUDs.

I'm not looking for referrals, just some fresh eyes on the game. If you have time and would like to check it out, please visit Central City Syndicate and register an account. We welcome any feedback you may give us.

If you want to contact me directly in-game via private message I am known as Face (user id# 12).
23 Dec, 2008, Darwin wrote in the 2nd comment:
We've just rolled out our v2.0 update which adds a lot of new attributes and equipment to the game. These changes make this game quite a bit different than any of the other mafia themed browser games out now. The changes to the player attributes has also caused a lot of other key features to be rewritten and overhauled in the process.

There is also a new FAQ/Game Guide available for new players.

If interested, please stop by http://www.centralcitysyndicate.com/ and let us know what you think.
24 Dec, 2008, Shigs wrote in the 3rd comment:
Good to see some of the advice was taken onboard!
0.0/3