23 Aug, 2006, Crystal wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Is it just the size expansions that are making them all look funky? Or did everyone submit poor quality banners?

Great job on the new goodies, very impressive :)
23 Aug, 2006, Davion wrote in the 2nd comment:
There are a few that are not funny looking, and were created (or edited) to be the size specified. Others submitted ones that are not natively the size displayed, but are forced that way due to size restrictions. Legends of Karinth submitted a very nice, crystal clear image. As did End of Time and others.
23 Aug, 2006, Splork wrote in the 3rd comment:
I've replaced our first banner which was incredibly blurry. I hope you guys like this one much better :ghostface:
23 Aug, 2006, Crystal wrote in the 4th comment:
Yeah, those are looking much better :)
23 Aug, 2006, Conner wrote in the 5th comment:
I think ours got a bit distorted by the size restriction.. I don't know if we'll be trying to create a new one that fits better or not though. *shrug*
23 Aug, 2006, Guest wrote in the 6th comment:
I know ours didn't do so well even after I tried cutting parts of it off. But I suck at graphics so I'll just use what we have for now even if it's distorted.
23 Aug, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 7th comment:
ok so I will work on making a new one for us, perhaps tomorrow I will get around to it…
24 Aug, 2006, Crystal wrote in the 8th comment:
Well if some of you need help with new banners, I can give them a whirl.
24 Aug, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 9th comment:
I put a new one up for us and the flame was suppose to actually move and it does not :( Anyone know what I did wrong so that it is not working?
24 Aug, 2006, Crystal wrote in the 10th comment:
I'm not seeing your MUDs banner?
24 Aug, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 11th comment:
I jsut changed it to the gold on towers background cause the flaming was not working and jsut did not look right… it is at http://tcdbbs.zapto.org/mud/lolflame.gif
25 Aug, 2006, Crystal wrote in the 12th comment:
What program did you make this with?
25 Aug, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 13th comment:
We actually got it to work now… It was made with www.cooltext.com ;) Thanks
0.0/13