21 Aug, 2006, Omega wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I would just like to say this to everyone, I am totaly impressed with the new layout of mudbytes, and all the nice new features, such as the mudlist and the banner.

The upgraded search, and, the pastebin.. truly good job everyone.. Keep it up.

Way to decimate the opposition :) me likes!

Oh yeah, almost forgot.. You need to update the signature so you can preview before submitting :P me-thinks it'll be better (note, this is edited because i forgot to post it here)
21 Aug, 2006, Vladaar wrote in the 2nd comment:
Heh,

I think you meant Mud Bytes, not Mud Magic. Mud Magic sucks.

Vladaar
21 Aug, 2006, Omega wrote in the 3rd comment:
I don't know what your talking about, it says mudbytes

Me Thinks your reading it wrong.
21 Aug, 2006, Conner wrote in the 4th comment:
and me thinks you're signature is just.. huge! ;)
21 Aug, 2006, Vladaar wrote in the 5th comment:
Edit rules eh?

Heh.

Everyone makes typos though.

Vladaar
21 Aug, 2006, Conner wrote in the 6th comment:
Edit is nice.. but calling mudbytes that other site's name definately merits a hyperspeed edit. ;)
22 Aug, 2006, Davion wrote in the 7th comment:
It's truely flattering :D Thanks! Just also like to mention another feature! Paste bin is more than just a place to throw your code when the code tag just doesn't do it. Check out the Code Repository, and any text or source file, and click 'view', it'll throw the file into the pastebin for viewing! Doesn't count as a download or anything, doesn't require you to open any pesky text editor or anything like that! Try it out, tell me if it breaks :P
22 Aug, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 8th comment:
Hmmm, the pastebin seems to run into trouble with \" inside a string, coloring huge portions of the code red when it shouldn't be.
22 Aug, 2006, Omega wrote in the 9th comment:
Oh davion… you poor. poor man…

Always slaving away at the cool features..

I think you need a hobby.

I dunno.. maybe doing php.. seems like a good place to start..

And start by.. dunno.. Making more features for mudbytes.. i mean, common, it doesn't nearly have enough.
23 Aug, 2006, Conner wrote in the 10th comment:
Even if it's still not perfect, that pastebin's really nifty. Good job, Davion! :smile:
0.0/10