14 Jul, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Newest member: Banner

Looks like Kyndig wants to come play with us, guys.
15 Jul, 2006, Tacitus wrote in the 2nd comment:
Just because Kyndig has made some mistakes doesn't mean we should lock him up in hell forever. TBH, I think we should get over it and just move on.
15 Jul, 2006, Guest wrote in the 3rd comment:
Heh. I wouldn't worry too much about it if it is him. He tends to behave himself on other people's forums for the most part. Amazing how that works when one isn't in control of the administrative features.

Either way, why worry about it? Ignore the guy. There's no reason to even suspect the new member is him anyway.
15 Jul, 2006, Banner wrote in the 4th comment:
No, I'm not affiliated with Kyndig in any way, shape, or form. I'm the owner of Galactic Insights. Why would you assume otherwise without having met me yet?
15 Jul, 2006, Guest wrote in the 5th comment:
For the record, I assumed no such thing. I have a feeling the humor of the OP has been lost somewhere along the way. :)
15 Jul, 2006, Davion wrote in the 6th comment:
Samson said:
For the record, I assumed no such thing. I have a feeling the humor of the OP has been lost somewhere along the way. :)

*pokes his head in from a hostel in Dublin* I think he's refering to the name 'Banner' as in someone who 'bans' people ;) Good laugh! Back to the Guiness!!
16 Jul, 2006, Hades_Kane wrote in the 7th comment:
I found it amusing :p
23 Jul, 2006, Conner wrote in the 8th comment:
Perhaps he was thinking of David Banner, the alter ego of the Hulk, and considering Kyndig to be a scrawny little man who thinks he become big and green every time he gets angry… *chuckle*
25 Jul, 2006, Darmond wrote in the 9th comment:
lol i think some people here will never stop beeing upset with kyndig he has done some rather nasty stuff in the past and from his actions before it looks like he wont ever change.

PS yo davon hows the weather down there lol you seem to have gotten to miss the scorcher up here its bloody hot
0.0/9