16 Jan, 2008, KaVir wrote in the 41st comment:
Votes: 0
Xalin said:
Depends how you see a Draconian on that aspect as well. Cause as I see Draconian's have wings, so what you said is just as possible but just in a much smaller form.

Well I think the fact that they're human-sized makes them feel considerably less epic, at least to me. They're pretty much just scaly humans with wings, which is far less scary than having a huge dragon swoop into your village.
16 Jan, 2008, Xalin wrote in the 42nd comment:
Thats very true…… but seeing some wierd human type thing with wings breathing fire would freak me out as well……. Dragon I would just kind of be amazed and laugh at first then be freaked out. ;)
16 Jan, 2008, Kjwah wrote in the 43rd comment:
KaVir said:
Xalin said:
Depends how you see a Draconian on that aspect as well. Cause as I see Draconian's have wings, so what you said is just as possible but just in a much smaller form.

Well I think the fact that they're human-sized makes them feel considerably less epic, at least to me. They're pretty much just scaly humans with wings, which is far less scary than having a huge dragon swoop into your village.

I don't know, I saw some video of a guy with a skin condition(HPV?) in which he had some sort of growths all over his body making him look a lot like a tree.. There was some research on the video because it seems so far fetched but I guess the video wasn't a fake as far as anyone was able to tell..

That guy was scary looking on an epic level… I'd hate to have some dude swing his tree trunk arm towards my face. lol
16 Jan, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 44th comment:
Xalin said:
but seeing some wierd human type thing with wings breathing fire would freak me out as well……. Dragon I would just kind of be amazed and laugh at first then be freaked out. ;)

Oh yeah because seeing one of most of those other races on the list wouldn't really bother me at all… :stare: :wink:
16 Jan, 2008, Xalin wrote in the 45th comment:
Now thats just plain sick….. you should find that video for us though ;)
16 Jan, 2008, Kjwah wrote in the 46th comment:
This is the same guy just this one isn't from the news documentary that I originally saw.

16 Jan, 2008, David Haley wrote in the 47th comment:
Something related to it appeared on the forums here recently. http://mudbytes.net/index.php?a=topic&am...
16 Jan, 2008, Kjwah wrote in the 48th comment:
DavidHaley said:
Something related to it appeared on the forums here recently. http://mudbytes.net/index.php?a=topic&am...

Yeah, saw that on the WoW forums a while back as well.. They said it was a human with tree form(druid healing? form.. loll).
16 Jan, 2008, Xalin wrote in the 49th comment:
Thats just creepy as hell lol
40.0/49