25 Aug, 2014, Ripley wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hi everyone.

I have not seen much traffic in this forum and absolutely none in the IRC channel or the yahoo group for NakedMUD. Is anyone using this codebase? I am very interested in talking shop with some like-minded folks as I am currently in the early stages of using NakedMUD for a project.

It is really a very unique and interesting codebase.

Ripley/Ornir Elunari
Head Coder - Luminari MUD
15 Sep, 2014, Aegar wrote in the 2nd comment:
I've been tinkering with different codebases and NakedMud is next on my list. I'm about 2 hours into reading the PDF guides and it seems really nice. Thinking about giving it a go.
15 Sep, 2014, Ripley wrote in the 3rd comment:
Hey, someone IS out there!

It *is* very nice. Let me know if you have any questions!
16 Sep, 2014, Aegar wrote in the 4th comment:
Ran into a crash bug that had me tearing out my hair and I nearly gave up altogether. Good thing I came back here and saw this thread which fixed the issue. Hallelujah! I wonder if there are any other instability issues with stock v3.8.1?

I also downloaded a bunch of the addons for NakedMud in the MudBytes repository. Here's to hoping they play well without having to do a lot of gutting and rewiring.
20 Sep, 2014, Ripley wrote in the 5th comment:
You might see Stendec's name on a lot if that stuff. You can find him in #pantsmud on freednode now, although he doesn't do NakedMUD anymore.
0.0/5