18 Jun, 2006, Hades_Kane wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
As long as it gets approved, I just released my very first snippet :) It's for an improved version of Stock ROM delete, although its certainly not that unique overall nor really hard to have figured out. But, I figure some newbie coders might appreciate it. Plus, even if its only a small thing here and there, I do want to give back to the community.

Oh, and it's a MUD Bytes exclusive :p
19 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 2nd comment:
Neat. I released my first snippet here too. Although it's not MB exclusive, it can be distributed anywhere.
19 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 3rd comment:
Actually, I released my first snippet on Mud Magic then rereleased it here along with my next three other snippets (all that I've done to date in snippet form anyway) which I've never released before, anywhere, but they can all be distributed anyplace so I don't know if you'd call them mudbytes exclusives but they can't be found anywhere else yet at least. :biggrin:
19 Jun, 2006, kiasyn wrote in the 4th comment:
all of my snippets on here are exclusive to mudbytes.. and ive never really released a snippet anywhere else. and mine can't be distributed any place.. i think lol
19 Jun, 2006, Hades_Kane wrote in the 5th comment:
By MUD Bytes exclusive, I meant I didn't upload it to Mud Magic :p

I don't really care where else it is distributed, I just hope I can be of some help to the community :p
19 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 6th comment:
Hades_Kane said:
By MUD Bytes exclusive, I meant I didn't upload it to Mud Magic :p

I don't really care where else it is distributed, I just hope I can be of some help to the community :p

Ah, see, in that case, I can honestly say that 3 of the 4 snippets I've released to date are exclusive to mudbytes. :grinning:
19 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 7th comment:
Well in that definition, all mine are exclusive to MB. Probably because I can't upload to MudMagic anyway. Yay for bans!
20 Jun, 2006, Justice wrote in the 8th comment:
By that criteria, every snippet I've submitted here is a mudbytes exclusive.
20 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 9th comment:
Woohoo for mudbyte exclusivity. :wink:
And, here comes my next mudbytes exclusive as well. :grinning:
0.0/9