06 Nov, 2013, Grieffels wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Well, hello again MUDBYTES. I'm in need of a coder who would be interested
in helping me with my project. It's a Final Fantasy 7 MUD, based years after
Advent Children. ATB fight system, random encounters, materia system with
small changes, 6 classes, 7 professions, allowing selection of 2 of the 7, player
ran economy based off the profession system, live auction house and more.

I have been around the MUD community for MANY years. I have also worked for
Hades Kane on End of Time for – amount of years. I'm 26 years old so no childs
play with this game. I'm looking for someone who can take a list and do what they
feel from that list. It will shave down the time I need to finish certain aspects/projects
of the game. I was trying to not even bother with this but it seems I am going to need
at least some help for this. My work provides me with ample time to get some things
done but my home life is a bit more on edge. I have a son already and a daughter on the
way, this is another reason I say my time is limited when I can literally focus ALL my attention
on the game.

If anyone needs more details feel free to message me. This message was tossed together quite
quickly so I apologize for any grammatical errors.

Grief
30 Nov, 2013, Grieffels wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
Hello again everyone. This is basically a bump and a hope toward landing a helper for the MUD.
I am in need of ONE builder for now and ONE programmer. The programmer needs to know the
ROM source pretty well, also Final Fantasy 7, but that isn't completely needed. The builder will
need to know Final Fantasy 7 fairly well and have a decent amount of building experience under
their belt. ROM OLC. If anyone is interested in taking a look at the game so far and deciding from there
please message me and I will give you the address and schedule a time for me to show you around.

I have a decent amount of work in place. Lots of cosmetic additions like changing the color of the game
to suite you (the player). Stock AC removed and Physical/Magical added. Resistances added, stats reworked, materia system with true ap per level (settable within a file), a profession system and much more.

Email: xxgriefxx@gmail.com
AIM: HavocLoD
or you can PM me
0.0/2