27 Oct, 2007, Fizban wrote in the 81st comment:
Votes: 0
But hey, since you subscribe to the argument: is it reasonable for me to ask you to magically agree with me? :rolleyes:

Are you trying to be stubborn or just really dense? Putting something like that in a license wouldn't be demanding someone do that, it would be requiring them to do so if they used the software in question. It is illehgal to agree to do so. Therefore that software is illegal to use. Your notion that because agreeing to do so is illegal you can use the software without consequence is dead wrong.
27 Oct, 2007, David Haley wrote in the 82nd comment:
Fizban said:
Putting something like that in a license wouldn't be demanding someone do that, it would be requiring them to do so if they used the software in question.

Oh, I see, it's not demanding anything of them, merely requiring it of them. :stare: Well in that case everything's cleared up!
27 Oct, 2007, KaVir wrote in the 83rd comment:
Fizban said:
Your notion that because agreeing to do so is illegal you can use the software without consequence is dead wrong.

Bubba: Hey KaVir, can I run a copy of God Wars II?

KaVir: Sure - when hell freezes over.

[Several weeks later, Bubba is running a copy of God Wars II]

KaVir: I never gave you permission to use my copyrighted work.

Bubba: Yes you did, you said I could use it when hell freezes over. And as that's an impossible condition to meet, it's an invalid clause which can be ignored, so that means I'm allowed to use your code.
27 Oct, 2007, Kayle wrote in the 84th comment:
Finally! Someone uses Bubba as an example and they AREN'T talking about getting raped in prison. Amazing.
01 Nov, 2007, Fizban wrote in the 85th comment:
Bubba raped me in jail. Too close to prison?
01 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 86th comment:
Our deepest sympathies for you, Fizban, should we send flowers or chocolate? :tongue:
02 Nov, 2007, Fizban wrote in the 87th comment:
No, just money…to umm pay for the surgery to shrink the hole in my ass…..
02 Nov, 2007, Conner wrote in the 88th comment:
Hmm, I think I found a penny the other day.. :wink:
80.0/88