08 Aug, 2011, Zeno wrote in the 161st comment:
Votes: 0
We're back up! Move went okay, IP stayed the same apparently.
11 Oct, 2011, Zeno wrote in the 162nd comment:
Hey all,

Just sent out a mass email about a possible DDoS. Site will remain down for now, email me with your ports so I can unblock those ports.
06 Jan, 2012, Zeno wrote in the 163rd comment:
I now have another server open for any and everyone. You don't have to meet these requirements to join this other one.

Just PM me. It's a smaller but more stable/secure server, no Apache etc.
23 Aug, 2012, dracmas wrote in the 164th comment:
I do have a question relating to free hosting. 3 mudders from a game try to bring back a dead mud with no players but unsuccessful with no imms ever logging in. So we want to branch off to work on one where we can address mistakes that is making our own home game from bringing in new players but we're new to starting out. I know it'd be slow going and I'm not sure if you'd want to host something that probably won't be playable for a long time. We chose using tbamud (circle) because of the trigger system in it for creating quests on the fly and want to add value to the money system, as well as areas you can't chicken out of and leave :P Aside from that, I guess my main question is if you'd have patience for something like that. Most compiling changes I'd test at home first before changing on the server, I just don't have router access at home to open up a port. Any thoughts? Suggestions? We're all ready brainstorming to make sure of what all we want to do so we're not just sitting idle when it gets to the point of working on the mud directly.
19 Jan, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 165th comment:
Note: I'm in the middle of moving.

The server will be moving to a VPS environment, so there will be downtime as well. For those who PMed me recently for shell access, you'll have to wait a bit. Sorry!
12 Mar, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 166th comment:
We've moved to a VPS; I will be removing this thread as a sticky.
12 Mar, 2013, arholly wrote in the 167th comment:
Does this mean you are no longer hosting?
12 Mar, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 168th comment:
I'm not accepting new users at the moment; but I've sent out emails to anyone registered on the zeno.biyg.org forums on how to be moved.
12 Mar, 2013, arholly wrote in the 169th comment:
Gotcha, do you think you will be accepting new users in the next 3 months?
12 Mar, 2013, Igabod wrote in the 170th comment:
I got no email from you and I'm registered there.
13 Mar, 2013, flumpy wrote in the 171st comment:
I can't seem to find the ssh port required to log in on the forums, and I'm registered too. Plus, my old details won't let me log in to the forums, so I can't see it..

halp
13 Mar, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 172nd comment:
Igabod said:
I got no email from you and I'm registered there.

Can ya PM me your email? I'll send you the details.

flumpy said:
I can't seem to find the ssh port required to log in on the forums, and I'm registered too. Plus, my old details won't let me log in to the forums, so I can't see it..

I don't have the old server running Apache at the moment, so the zeno.biyg.org forums should be down. If you didn't get an email either though, just PM me.
22 Mar, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 173rd comment:
I'm catching up with PMs now.

If you need anything off the old server, it's still online:

Host: 24.25.141.154
SSH Port: 22

It'll be shut down soon, most people have already backed up their files. Still rolling out user access to the new VPS.
01 Apr, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 174th comment:
FYI I'm not accepting new users at the moment; still playing catch up.

Please PM me again if I haven't gotten back to you.
21 Apr, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 175th comment:
The zeno.biyg.org is still left to an old IP, I have yet to update this until everything is set. I think I'm wrapping up everything, again PM me if I missed someone.
12 Aug, 2013, Zeno wrote in the 176th comment:
zeno.biyg.org will be switching over to the new IP this week. If I have not gotten back to you about something, PM me again. I'll be accepting new hosting soon after.
160.0/176