02 Jan, 2013, Alvin wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
:cyclops:

Orcs.biz is a new RPG lab and game hosting service that offers services to people who want to host MUDs, websites, and other game servers

Visit orcs.biz/irc and use our web form to sign up. For only $1/month you could be hosting on dual lightning fast 10Gb/s lines.

Orcs.biz also hosts muds:
orcs.biz 1111 - ORCMUD
orcs.biz 7777 - newly hosted Realms of Thoth 2 (ROT2)
02 Jan, 2013, Tijer wrote in the 2nd comment:
With Locke as an admin who would use them? i know i sure as hell wouldnt!
02 Jan, 2013, arholly wrote in the 3rd comment:
I wouldn't trust anyone who doesn't run a spell-check on their TOS. Seems they probably didn't have a lawyer check it over and therefore, I wouldn't trust it a whole lot.
ORCS.BIZ makes no gaurantee…

But that's just me (and having worked 7 years for lawyers, I know how much they love their spell-check).
02 Jan, 2013, Ssolvarain wrote in the 4th comment:
Don't forget to mention the complimentary Locke account when you sign up.
02 Jan, 2013, Idealiad wrote in the 5th comment:
Seriously Alvin, how did you think it would be a good idea to post here?
02 Jan, 2013, Hades_Kane wrote in the 6th comment:
I suspect after he found out that the person who banned him the first time, Samson, wasn't an Admin anymore, he figured he'd give it a try.
02 Jan, 2013, arholly wrote in the 7th comment:
I don't know who Locke is, but just looking at the TOS made me shiver. I love some of the unenforceable ones:
You shall not…
9. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.

Guess I cannot have anyone sign up for a forum or have an account system which requires it. I'd violate the terms.

This is fun too:
USE OF SHELL ACCOUNTS:

ORCS.BIZ does not gaurantee uptime, reliability or anything else.

There are so many things in the TOS which make me cringe it is scary.
02 Jan, 2013, Tyche wrote in the 8th comment:
arholly said:
I don't know who Locke is, but just looking at the TOS made me shiver.

Here's a sample:
02 Jan, 2013, Cratylus wrote in the 9th comment:
I couldn't watch the whole thing :(

Too sad

:(
02 Jan, 2013, Kjwah wrote in the 10th comment:
lol here we go again. :D
03 Jan, 2013, Dean wrote in the 11th comment:
I guess LockeAlvin didn't get his fill on TMC?
03 Jan, 2013, Cratylus wrote in the 12th comment:
Someone should graph the dates of his eruptions to see if there is a pattern. Perhaps he is on winter furlough from his…uh…home.

-Crat
03 Jan, 2013, Jhypsy Shah wrote in the 13th comment:
I can't seem to find an up to date mayan calander but I think Mercury will be at square angles to URanus on January 2-3..
03 Jan, 2013, Alvin wrote in the 14th comment:
Harvesting of email address means using data mining techniques, not signing people up for a forum. It means you cannot run harvester bots that scour the web for people's email addresses. :ghostface:

http://orcs.biz
03 Jan, 2013, Tijer wrote in the 15th comment:
Must be oh so much fun to be Locke, getting banned from ALL of the well known mud discussion sites…. He really does have a bad case of multiple personality disorder….
03 Jan, 2013, Cratylus wrote in the 16th comment:
Tijer said:
Must be oh so much fun to be Locke, getting banned from ALL of the well known mud discussion sites…. He really does have a bad case of multiple personality disorder….

If getting banned from mud sites were what made you a bad guy, I'd be worser than Hitler even
03 Jan, 2013, Tijer wrote in the 17th comment:
lol :)

Hes made a new account over at mudconnector is appears…. blindingly obvious its Locke :P
04 Jan, 2013, Kjwah wrote in the 18th comment:
Tijer said:

Good thing that MUD discussion sites aren't very important. :)
04 Jan, 2013, Davion wrote in the 19th comment:
For what it's worth, I'm not entirely convinced that Alvin is said Locke. A partner, associate of sorts, perhaps. So I can say without absolute certainty that this probably isn't Locke, maybe. :devil:

Not sure if anyone's ventured to TMC to see the thread, but it's worth it to read KaVir's posts in it. It's shocking. I'd repost, but the lol cannot be captured with a copy and paste :D. His post is #29. Brief amusement follows :D.
04 Jan, 2013, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 20th comment:
This thread is like a reboot of another one with Locke.
The connection to the mud was priceless…
0.0/24