28 Mar, 2012, Relayne wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hello NakedMudders,

got a very special problem here.
We try to get NakedMud running on a QNAP 119P+ (http://www.qnap.com/pro_detail_feature.a...).
It's a linux-based NAS (embedded Linux), supporting protocols like FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH. PHP and Python are installed, too. And there's an Apache web server on the machine.

But when we try to run the precompiled-and-then-uploaded-to-the-share-folder MUD, shell says: "Cannot execute binary file" :alien: (though chmod is 755 for the NakedMud-file, which should be ok).

Do we have to involve the Apache some how? Or compile it directly on the machine to get all the dependencies right? (sadly, Sconstruct don't want to run either, I'll post the error message later this day).

Any ideas?

Please give me a shout if you need more information, i'll be happy to provide it.
28 Mar, 2012, Vigud wrote in the 2nd comment:
You may need to cross-compile it.
28 Mar, 2012, Rarva.Riendf wrote in the 3rd comment:
Maybe a no brainer, but did you compile in 64 bits ad try to run in 32 bits ? (or vice versa)
13 Apr, 2012, Relayne wrote in the 4th comment:
Thanks for your ideas!
I've been on vacation the last 2 weeks, so I haven't had the time yet to try a crosscompile or to check out on which of my systems I made the initial compile that I uploaded onto my NAS.
Stay tuned! I'll surely have more amazing problem tweaks to share ;)
0.0/4