09 Sep, 2011, plamzi wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I was looking at that site (via the footnote banner) to see if it's legit and if it's worth posting my game there. Found some very strange stuff:

1. You can't submit a game unless you register. Fine, but you can't register unless you have an invitation. Fine, but I couldn't find any info on how to get an invitation.

2. From the handful of listed games, most are rated 0 - 2 times. 4 Dimensions is rated 1,428 times and has max rating.

Anyone know what that's about?
09 Sep, 2011, Runter wrote in the 2nd comment:
FAQ said:
Q. Does my game qualify to be listed on MudGamers?
A. Any game that can be connected to via a telnet connection and is both playable and original may be listed on MudGamers.

I lol'd at the "playable and original" part.
09 Sep, 2011, Markov_AU wrote in the 3rd comment:
http://www.topmudsites.com/forums/mud-an...

The invite code is on this post
10 Sep, 2011, Zeno wrote in the 4th comment:
2. From the handful of listed games, most are rated 0 - 2 times. 4 Dimensions is rated 1,428 times and has max rating.

Most players won't know about MudGamers. It's like voting on TMC. You have to tell your players to go vote.
11 Sep, 2011, Markov_AU wrote in the 5th comment:
I like there to take advantage of their flash client do to an inability to install the flash policy on my hosted server, and run the flash client on my site
12 Sep, 2011, Idealiad wrote in the 6th comment:
The site certainly is legit (Orrin, a member and forum mod here, created it), but I wouldn't say it's that active. As I recall Orrin had some ideas about using his Fmud client to present a nicer unified interface to the better muds, but I think that project is on the back burner.
0.0/6