18 Jan, 2011, DemiGod wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
We are currently staffing for two (2) programmers.

Please visit our website at:

HOPE - Voyage Embarked

for vital game information and updates.

Thank You,
DemiGod
18 Jan, 2011, Runter wrote in the 2nd comment:
Right, there's absolutely no information on this project on your website. It looks like it might be a scifi themed game but there's not even that information available. Perhaps you should write a little bit about the project before asking people to submit applications to join Project X.

P.s. the web site on my laptop doesn't size correctly and I have to pan around to view everything.
18 Jan, 2011, DemiGod wrote in the 3rd comment:
That's my mistake. I meant for this to be a reply to another thread with information on the MUD.

I have added a synopsis to the website and will be adding more information soon.
26 Jan, 2011, DemiGod wrote in the 4th comment:
We are currently looking for a writer to help develop and write historical science fiction based on the premise and timeline of the MUD in development.

Please refer to the following link for information and to apply:

HOPE - Voyage Embarked

Thank you,
Damian
12 Feb, 2011, DemiGod wrote in the 5th comment:
Dear Community,

We have made some nice headway in the last month or so with our MUD development. However, we are looking to increase the velocity of our project and are once again looking at prospective programmers that are interested in working on a science-fiction based MUD.

Please refer to our website for more information or contact me on AIM: arcubilis

Thank You,
Damian
0.0/5