10 Jul, 2010, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I've been playing around with the Android SDK plugin for Eclipse. So far I've really been enjoying it. My boss would
really like me to design a custom ordering system for the salesmen at our company. He first wanted an iPhone app,
but now he's thinking that Android might be a better way to go. Fortunately I've been learning "Java'ish" languages
like C++ and C#. This is probably going to be a big challenge seeing as how I've never even dabbled with mobile
devices. I am curious if anyone here has, and if they have had experience with Android.

If so, what are your suggestions for development? What was ( or do you think will be ) most difficult about this
type of technology?

If don't you don't have experience in this particular field, perhaps you can give your approximation.
10 Jul, 2010, Kline wrote in the 2nd comment:
Votes: 0
My experience is limited to rooting phones and getting custom 3rd party ROMs and configurations setup…Though with as much love for my phone in that I've started to get curious about writing small apps, since I'd like to go further than just "loading and configuring a ROM"; so I'd be interested to hear any experience about dev work on the Android platform, too.
0.0/2