05 Jul, 2010, Chris Bailey wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
So I'm trying to decide on which computer case to get, as mine needs to be replaced. Currently I'm considering the Antec P183, but I thought you guys might have some better ideas. The most important features to me are adequete sound deadening, good cable routing, and an isolated bottom mounted PSU. Anyone have something for me? =)
06 Jul, 2010, Kline wrote in the 2nd comment:
I've used the Cooler Master Centurion for my last few builds; love it. Top-mounted PSU, though. Very easy maintenance and next to no screws required to install anything. It says tool free and it's honest; I think the only time I required tools were the initial install of the PSU and mobo. All the drive bays you just slide them in and lock in place with a slide lock.
06 Jul, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 3rd comment:
I've got the Thermaltake VL70001W2Z V5 Black Edition ... Excellent cooling, Plenty of space inside, bottom mounted PSU. Dunno about the cable control, everything in mine but the cables coming off the PSU plugs into the one spot on the board. <3 SATA. It's also whisper quiet. The only thing I hear is the 200mm fan in the top of the case.
0.0/3