23 Jun, 2010, kiasyn wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I have moved a couple of the threads into the Moderator Actions forum, and have also made this forum not show up on the recent posts list.

The reason for this is I have had several complaints from members saying they don't want to get involved in all this drama, and want to only see MUD-related topics, and quite frankly, I agree.

From here-on, please make sure posts disputing or discussing actions with moderators or admins are posted in the Moderator Actions forums.

Thakns
23 Jun, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 2nd comment:
Not to put too fine a point on it, but we've been told repeatedly that MB != IMC… so presumably, discussing IMC moderator action doesn't belong in the MB moderator action section, no…?

You guys really need to work out what exactly the IMC/MB separation is, because sometimes you treat them as the same, and sometimes you treat them as wholly different places. :thinking:
23 Jun, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 3rd comment:
Also, it still shows up on the front page thread list, which is apparently quite important to some people. :shrug:
23 Jun, 2010, Kline wrote in the 4th comment:
Clicking the links from the front page box just takes me to a thread page where nothing displays.
23 Jun, 2010, Cratylus wrote in the 5th comment:
you cannot be serious
23 Jun, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 6th comment:
Something is screwed up too with the section post list here, which causes screw-ups on the normal forum page as well…
Maybe this change should be fixed before put into production messing things up?
23 Jun, 2010, Cratylus wrote in the 7th comment:
David Haley said:
Something is screwed up too with the section post list here, which causes screw-ups on the normal forum page as well…
Maybe this change should be fixed before put into production messing things up?

lol <censored>code
23 Jun, 2010, bbailey wrote in the 8th comment:
kiasyn said:
The reason for this is I have had several complaints from members saying they don't want to get involved in all this drama, and want to only see MUD-related topics, and quite frankly, I agree.

Wait… MUD topics.. without drama!? I'd like some of whatever pills they're obviously not taking. Good fantasy, that. I mean, c'mon, MudBytes might as well just start using "We're the TNT of mud sites!" as a selling point.
24 Jun, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 9th comment:
This thread also seems to show up in all forum sections…
24 Jun, 2010, kiasyn wrote in the 10th comment:
It's a global thread. I'll take it down after a few days.
0.0/10