05 Jun, 2010, Zahn wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Insymnia Mud is a circle based mud, extensively modified, initially created in 2001, and with a current selection of 8 races and 9 classes.

We are currently looking for players more than coders or builders (although those are naturally welcome), at the moment our online player count goes from usually from two from ten at one given moment, although our maximum is 25, number that i wish to improve!

Insymnia is a unique world, with all (except one, Haon-Dor forest) unique areas, we also have brand new equipment randomizer system, that creates random equip while you kill mobs, which combined with the equip that you get normally, and from quests, makes the your character quite unique.

Leveling wise, we have a 100 level system, with two possible remorts, one of them avaliable to all the players, and the last one, which consists of a Hero class, and that is only avaliable to the best, of the best, turning your character into an incredibly powerfull foe.

Insymnia is a pkill mud, but those that decide to roleplay are not only welcome but rewarded as well.

Check us out at mud.themudhost.net 3300

PS: My mother tongue is not English, so i apologize for any grammar / spelling errors, i read your "What makes a good promotion" post, also if there is something i can improve in the post, feel free to suggest so.
05 Jun, 2010, Koron wrote in the 2nd comment:
Hi Zahn,

I think this is a pretty good post, and your English is better than many of the native speakers who post threads like these. :)

Have a nice day.
05 Jun, 2010, Zahn wrote in the 3rd comment:
Thanks Koron,

It's just that I've been around in forums long enough to know how it goes, so i just present myself as a non native, just in case.
Either way, i hope to see some people willing to help us grow!
0.0/3