17 May, 2010, vidar1987 wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hey, ok did what all of you said on my last reply, but the new race is still not showing up on the race selection screen when creating a new character. I used setrace and setclass, completed everything for them and added them to race.lst and class.lst But they still don't show up on race selection screen. Any advice on how to fix that? Oh, and I was able to pick number 12 (races go in order from 1-11 right now, each being a diff. race, and 12 would be the race I created) but when I pick it, it sets me as if I picked race number 1. All help is appreciated.
17 May, 2010, Koron wrote in the 2nd comment:
Is there a MAX_RACE value somewhere that you need to raise?
17 May, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 3rd comment:
Hey, ok did what all of you said on my last reply

If you're replying to another thread of conversation, it's probably easier to just continue that thread or at least reference it so people know what you're talking about and what the context is here.
17 May, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 4th comment:
Well, if you're still using DBSC or whatever you were using before, then the races are hard coded in the creation sequence instead of relying on the dynamic race creation of Smaug. So you're going to have to go in and add support for you newly added race to the nanny()
17 May, 2010, Zeno wrote in the 5th comment:
You asked about stock Smaug in the other thread, we gave answers for that. If you are using DBSC or something, that is not stock Smaug and what we is probably not what you need.
17 May, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 6th comment:
As an aside, if the question pertains to Smaug, it should probably be posted in the Smaug section, rather than the Coding and Design section, since this pertains to a specific base, and not a general concept.
17 May, 2010, Zeno wrote in the 7th comment:
Didn't notice that. Moved.
0.0/7