10 May, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Hello everyone,
allow me to Reintroduce myself i am Flarenial, Dragonball: Resurrection of Truth.

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone and everyone to join Dragonball: Resurrection of Truth

as many of you have noticed by now, there have been many copies of dragonball: truth spreading about since iovan released it..
however none yet have been confirmed as official releases or next in line, But even though they have all claimed to be..

Flarenial's DB:RoT is THE best version out there .
and yes player we are looking for talent we could use some talented builder and staff so contact me on the mud , or email

yes we still support:

* ANSI Color
* Class Based System
* Level Based System
* Has Clans/Guilds
* Equip saves on exit
* Private Messaging System
* In-game Forums
* Accept Reviews
* Free to Play
* 10,000+ Rooms
* Quests and mobs for all levels and types of players
10 May, 2010, Kline wrote in the 2nd comment:
snwclown said:
i am Flarenial

Identity crisis.

snwclown said:
Flarenial's DB:RoT is THE best version out there .

How very subjective of you!
10 May, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 3rd comment:
yes i am very subjective, I did say that, it didnt take you long to try to get crap started on here but no worries

the new addy is dbrt.yourmud.net port 4002 why dnt you come by and check it out, you might like it
10 May, 2010, Scoyn wrote in the 4th comment:
Still looks like unicorn puke. And still can't say anything on public channels till 1000 PL. Not all races are available. Not all players are friendly.
10 May, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 5th comment:
how can you say that, all race are but saiyans but i offered one so tell the hole truth ok and all player where nice i was on there we asked several times if you needed any help and you refused to answer so you mishap sorry
10 May, 2010, Scoyn wrote in the 6th comment:
Morrison was open about the fact that he's there just to troll. Banning him would probably be a wise start on the cleanup. Also, it's not just Saiyan. It's the one after the race below it. What would be #5. Namek or mutant, I believe. Also, the no remaking, kinda needs an explanation.

Addendum: You don't deny it being unicorn puke or propose a way to make it so new players have a way to publicly communicate.
10 May, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 7th comment:
well you really didnt stick around for the debate we are having right now either
10 May, 2010, Cratylus wrote in the 8th comment:
snwclown said:
how can you say that, all race are but saiyans but i offered one so tell the hole truth ok and all player where nice i was on there we asked several times if you needed any help and you refused to answer so you mishap sorry

I don't remember if this is the mud I was accused of trying to malign by posting a screenshot.

I think, though, that this astonishing display of utter ungrammaticality can only be construed
as an attempt to malign Dragonball Resurrection Of Truth. Whoever you are, you should
knock that off.

-Crat
http://lpmuds.net
10 May, 2010, Scoyn wrote in the 9th comment:
snwclown said:
well you really didnt stick around for the debate we are having right now either

I didn't stick around because of the troll. That's what he was and I were whispering about. He was saying less than kind things about me. So I replied with similar remarks until he ran out of unkind things and admitted to being a troll.

Cratylus said:
I don't remember if this is the mud I was accused of trying to malign by posting a screenshot.

One and the same. Just a new host (dns).

And you still haven't addressed the major issues that everyone seems to have with the MUD. Unicorn puke and newbies not being able to communicate.

OH! Also, not TELLING the new person that they HAVE stuff in their inventory? Probably will lead to confusion when they die (since you give no help in telling anyone anything, which is another issue in and of itself) and find things in their corpse that they didn't know were there to begin with. And um… there was something else… Oh yeah; the helpfile for LP wasn't very clear. Might want to reword it. And one last thing. USE PROPER GRAMMAR!
10 May, 2010, Runter wrote in the 10th comment:
Truth resurrected.
10 May, 2010, kiasyn wrote in the 11th comment:
Scoyn said:
snwclown said:
Unicorn puke and newbies not being able to communicate.

I think you've said 'unicorn puke' enough now, if they want their color scheme to be colorful, thats their prerogative and they should be allowed to do it without the ridicule you guys are giving them. Seriously, if you don't like the way colours are used in the game, don't play it.
10 May, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 12th comment:
kiasyn said:
Scoyn said:
snwclown said:

I think you've said 'unicorn puke' enough now, if they want their color scheme to be colorful, thats their prerogative and they should be allowed to do it without the ridicule you guys are giving them. Seriously, if you don't like the way colours are used in the game, don't play it.

It's more about snwclwn having mentioned in the past that they were removing the overabundance of color, and the restriction on newbies to not be able to talk publicly. Since neither seems to be changed like he's said in the past they were, I think it's perfectly valid to mention them. And we don't play it. If we did, he would stop posting his advertisements here.
10 May, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 13th comment:
hey be the judge for your self several other muds have the ooc channel restricted and and by the way we have change our colors and who are you to judge , if you dnt like the colors dnt log in.
It our perogative how we run dbrt and we choose to run it fair that is what set us apart from other mud besides ours constant changes we are making . kayle you have been a critic for a while its dirt off our shoulder . dnt Judge us for what other people think make the decision for your self dbrt.yourmud.net port 4002
10 May, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 14th comment:
Kayle said:
kiasyn said:
Scoyn said:
snwclown said:

now folks come visit dbrt.yourmuds.net port 4002
It's more about snwclwn having mentioned in the past that they were removing the overabundance of color, and the restriction on newbies to not be able to talk publicly. Since neither seems to be changed like he's said in the past they were, I think it's perfectly valid to mention them. And we don't play it. If we did, he would stop posting his advertisements here.
10 May, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 15th comment:
I ask why all the drama ? can't I just come promote for my mud and try to get some players there is no law against that ,

dbrt.yourmud.net
10 May, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 16th comment:
snwclown said:
I ask why all the drama ? can't I just come promote for my mud and try to get some players there is no law against that ,

dbrt.yourmud.net

Nope. There's no law against that. Your initial advertisement was even much improved over the past ones. I'm still not a fan of your MUD, but I'm being nice this time and commending you for your improvements with using the English language.
10 May, 2010, Koron wrote in the 17th comment:
snwclown said:
hey be the judge for your self several other muds have the ooc channel restricted and and by the way we have change our colors and who are you to judge , if you dnt like the colors dnt log in.
It our perogative how we run dbrt and we choose to run it fair that is what set us apart from other mud besides ours constant changes we are making . kayle you have been a critic for a while its dirt off our shoulder . dnt Judge us for what other people think make the decision for your self dbrt.yourmud.net port 4002

Mudbytes Promotions Thread: We report, you decide.

I'm pretty sure that most of the drama comes from the way you respond. I'm also pretty sure you do it on purpose, so congratulations with that. Then again, it may have something to do with the subconscious rejection by the forumites here to you creating your own brand new promotion thread every week or so. Since you keep bringing it up anew, people feel the need to restate their objections so new people are fully informed. I suspect that you'd see fewer objections if you just stuck to one thread.
10 May, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 18th comment:
snwclown said:

I played your game for about 3 hours one night. I gave it a chance. And the colors were obnoxious and overbearing. The fact that I had to figure out how to raise my powerlevel to 1000 before I was even able to answer the questions being asked of me on ooc was another huge turn off. You talk about being newbie friendly. But your helpfiles are full of grammatical errors and the titles for said help files aren't intuitive. Several of your players resorted to name-calling when I couldn't answer their questions. I was told to shut up by a member of the staff when I was finally able to talk. So yes. I'm a critic. And I'm a critic because your ads are full of lies and half-truths, and I'm going to make sure people are aware of these whenever you post a brand new thread to avoid the ones you've posted previously that have been filled with these same comments, concerns, and issues. When you stop avoiding the things people are trying to point out to you and actually deal with the concerns people have raised, maybe you'll stop attracting so much drama in your advertisements.

snwclown said:

dbrt.yourmud.net

You want to know why drama surrounds your threads? Because you immediately get defensive when someone gives you any form of criticism, advice, or points out flaws that should be corrected in your game. Your apparent lack of ability to spell and do anything remotely grammatically correct is also a sore spot for a lot of people, and it looks bad in an advertisement for a text based game, when the owner of said game can't even take the time to spell words out, use proper grammar, and conduct themselves like an adult, and business owner. Because guess what. That's what you are. Your MUD is a business, you have a service, and for that service to be worth maintaining, you need people to use it. If you don't conduct yourself like an adult, and take advertising seriously, why should anyone here take your advertisements seriously?

You need to take into account the MudBytes is a developer-centric community. Most of us don't play MUDs here, we make them. You're going to face tough criticism here because we're all developers and we all know how these MUD things work. We're also for the most part all making our own MUDs.

I think the best thing for you to do is to take a step back and read through all the threads you've started, look into the issues people have brought up, and give the advertising a rest until you fix some of the things that a lot of people here have called deal-breakers for them. Listening to input from potential players/clients is one of the most important aspects of running a MUD.
0.0/18