23 Apr, 2010, MagisterXero wrote in the 21st comment:
Votes: 0
snwclown said:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SEVERAL POSITION IN OUR MUD ,
DRAGONBALL RESURRECTION OF TRUTH IS A WELL KNOW MUD AND WE INTEND TO UP HOLD OUR IMAGE AND DUTIES TO OUR PLAYERS.
WE HAVE RECENTLY WENT DOWN FOR MAINTAINCE AND NOW WE ARE BACK IN FORCE AND ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME STAFF TO.

BEWARE WE WANT STAFF THAT IS FAIR AND RESONPABLE AND LOYAL TO OUR MUD AND WE ARE WILLONG TO TRAIN IF WE HAVE TO YOU MUST BE CREATIVE AND WILL TO LEARN Desired Character Name: (A. So I can find you when you log in, B. In case
you pick a name based on a video game so I can reserve the name if current
staff doesn't have it. )

Preferred Method of Contact:

Building Experience(If any):

Experience on circle-based Muds(If any):

Brief, or Large List of Anime(s) watched/read(If any):

Average time per week you'd be available:

Why you want to build:

Write a brief paragraph about yourself:

And always you can log on the mud and speak to us
Position Applying for:
[] Mortal Helper
[] Mortal Guardian(Like Helper but more commands)
[] Enforcer
[] Enforcer/Clan IMM ( Somewhat hiring, since this rank also functions as a low builder )
[] Builder
[] Lead Builder
[] part time coder

address moemuds.com
port 4002

flarenail owner of dbrt
my aim is snwclown2000 on yahoo and aim email is the same for yahoo

I assume that you mean this post which was back in March 23, 2010, at 4:27 pm.
ANYWAYS

There is no point in continuing the discussion. I don't care what you care or don't care about. I'm well aware that once things are put on the internet publicly, it's available for everyone to see. Enough said, right?
I'm all for people sharing their work online, sometimes we can learn from it. My point here, is that people should still strive once in a while to create things of their own ideas. I really didn't want to have to say anything about it,
but if you go and look at snwclown's previous posts, you could very much easily tell that he does not readily use the format of typing in which the application is written. But that's whatever, people type online how they want to type.

Now I don't know about you, but I'm going to avoid anymore flaming, etc etc in this thread. I already said everything I wanted to say, so there's no longer any reason for me to say anything more. But if you want to, go right ahead. Not getting anymore response from me though. :]
23 Apr, 2010, Ssolvarain wrote in the 22nd comment:
I will when I subpoena your #$% for intellectual copyright infringement. I own all administration application forms. I invented them.
23 Apr, 2010, kiasyn wrote in the 23rd comment:
to be honest, it's such a crappy form i wonder why anyone would want to copy it.
23 Apr, 2010, Tyche wrote in the 24th comment:
Quite clearly this is patent evidence of literal copying. It's assuredly not a different expression of the same ideas which isn't protected under copyright. One can even ascertain the direction as the changes were done by someone both too lazy to hit the shift key for their changes, and too lazy to un-shift the parts the left unchanged. This points to snwclwn as the offender, not the victim.

The full work or most of the work was copied. An application or form has just as much copyright protection as one's source code.
Absent any declaration of public domain or license, a work may not be copied in this way, that is, there is no "free to copy anything you see" off the internet.
That assertion is strange coming from someone who recently objected to their works published on the internet being copied (under license) to this site.
Copyright exists in a work the moment it is created, with or without designation.

It's also a violation of this sites rules, no?
23 Apr, 2010, Runter wrote in the 25th comment:

I think so, yes.
23 Apr, 2010, Koron wrote in the 26th comment:
Tyche said:

Who gives a damn about the rules of the site, it's clearly plagiarism. As per university policy, he just failed The Internet.
23 Apr, 2010, Cratylus wrote in the 27th comment:
Koron said:
Tyche said:

Who gives a damn about the rules of the ..., it's clearly plagiarism. As per university policy, he just failed The Internet.

Maybe I care
24 Apr, 2010, Koron wrote in the 28th comment:
Failing teh intarwubs is so much more relevant than some meager forum's edicts! You're a smart guy; surely you see the bigger picture here!
24 Apr, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 29th comment:
Ok guy i have been away for awhile, and i am reading what yall have to say and ok someone in my staff done something ok the matter is being handle.
What is the use of keeping on going about stuff the same old crap all the time we are work to solve issues and problems and matter should that be the matter at hand ?
Everybody has to start some where dont you agree?
And now we are really working on our code and mud that should be the matter at hand ! ok

We don't care about other mud anymore there will always be players ya know, but the point is we are trying and we are not going anywhere we are here to stay and that is the point . Ok we know respect is not given it is earned and we are willing to do so ok .
24 Apr, 2010, flumpy wrote in the 30th comment:
snwclown said:
Ok guy i have been away for awhile, and i am reading what yall have to say and ok someone in my staff done something ok the matter is being handle.
What is the use of keeping on going about stuff the same old crap all the time we are work to solve issues and problems and matter should that be the matter at hand ?
Everybody has to start some where dont you agree?
And now we are really working on our code and mud that should be the matter at hand ! ok

We don't care about other mud anymore there will always be players ya know, but the point is we are trying and we are not going anywhere we are here to stay and that is the point . Ok we know respect is not given it is earned and we are willing to do so ok .

I guess you have two points, but I have no idea what either of them are.. Perhaps you could restate them in caps so they're a little clearer?
25 Apr, 2010, quixadhal wrote in the 31st comment:
Boy, you guys are really bored, aren't you?

It's a form letter. Form letters are designed to be copied, filled in, and used. Grow up.
25 Apr, 2010, Parhelion wrote in the 32nd comment:
Long ago, in the time of Boy Bands and R&B, there was once a thriving metropolis called Rhy'Din, in the rolling hills of AOL Entertainment and Games Chatrooms. This metropolis was controlled by hundreds of competing factions that called themselves "Guilds", but were much more like shared acid trips. Each and every one of these "Guilds" had an application process for the eager recruit, and they all went a little something like this:

THE WTFPWNAGE AWESOME GUILD

Welcome to the WTFPWNAGE AWESOME GUILD. You have been selected to join our f*cking awesome club. You will be given space in our barracks, even though you have your own mansion built on the top of the nearest volcano, and food, even though you never eat, and money, even though no other guild (nor even our own) recognizes any form of currency.

=============================================

Your Name:

Your Character's Name:

Your Age:

You Race:

Your Background:

Immortal/Mortal/Hyrbid: (this determines if you are 4d, 3d, or 2d)

Your Class:
[] 13-Year-Old Sex Slave
[] Teleporting Warrior-Warlock Sharpshooter
[] Bartender
[] Cactus

What does loyalty mean to you?:

You must now sign here.
X _____________________________

(( Detach below the dotted line and email this application to yourNewGod@aol.com and yourOtherNewGod@aol.com ))

If 4,000 nerds could share the same application without fighting over it in the 90's, so can you.
14 May, 2010, Sillviant wrote in the 33rd comment:
I am Sillviant and I find this inane babble………….acceptable. You have provided me a moments amusement.

Now then.

Tits and GTFO.
20.0/33