23 Mar, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SEVERAL POSITION IN OUR MUD ,
DRAGONBALL RESURRECTION OF TRUTH IS A WELL KNOW MUD AND WE INTEND TO UP HOLD OUR IMAGE AND DUTIES TO OUR PLAYERS.
WE HAVE RECENTLY WENT DOWN FOR MAINTAINCE AND NOW WE ARE BACK IN FORCE AND ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME STAFF TO.

BEWARE WE WANT STAFF THAT IS FAIR AND RESONPABLE AND LOYAL TO OUR MUD AND WE ARE WILLONG TO TRAIN IF WE HAVE TO YOU MUST BE CREATIVE AND WILL TO LEARN Desired Character Name: (A. So I can find you when you log in, B. In case
you pick a name based on a video game so I can reserve the name if current
staff doesn't have it. )

Preferred Method of Contact:

Building Experience(If any):

Experience on circle-based Muds(If any):

Brief, or Large List of Anime(s) watched/read(If any):

Average time per week you'd be available:

Why you want to build:

Write a brief paragraph about yourself:

And always you can log on the mud and speak to us
Position Applying for:
[] Mortal Helper
[] Mortal Guardian(Like Helper but more commands)
[] Enforcer
[] Enforcer/Clan IMM ( Somewhat hiring, since this rank also functions as a low builder )
[] Builder
[] Lead Builder
[] part time coder

address moemuds.com
port 4002

flarenail owner of dbrt
my aim is snwclown2000 on yahoo and aim email is the same for yahoo
24 Mar, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 2nd comment:
This made me laugh, for serious, mainly because I've now seen you spell your own character's name 3 different ways.
24 Mar, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 3rd comment:
Kayle said:
This made me laugh, for serious, mainly because I've now seen you spell your own character's name 3 different ways.

Not to mention the assertion that DBRT is a "WELL KNOW [sic] MUD". If not for the infamy, I think it would not be known at all.

Nevertheless, (and I can't believe I'm the one saying this) leave snwclown and his MUD alone. The berating lost its appeal long ago.
0.0/3