26 Jan, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
PLAYERS WANTED FOR A DRAGON BALL RESURRECTION OF TRUTH! Just visit us on the mud and we can get you all set up! Or Join the mud at moemuds.com:4002 ! SEE YOU THERE! Our code base is of Dragonball z,GT a great place to be/play for newbie play we have an large 15000+ worlds so we hope to see you there!!!!
27 Jan, 2010, Skol wrote in the 2nd comment:
snwclown said:
… for newbie play we have an large 15000+ worlds…

You have 15000 worlds for newbies?
27 Jan, 2010, Scoyn wrote in the 3rd comment:
Skol, don't worry about it. It still looks like a rainbow decided to make a MUD and just put every other character a different color. It's like a cold. There's nothing you can do, eventually it'll go away.
16 Feb, 2010, snwclown wrote in the 4th comment:
well folks, have add several new zones and several new quests and there is just to much to list so come visit stay awhile and tell us how you like it

addy:moemuds.com
port:4002
16 Feb, 2010, jurdendurden wrote in the 5th comment:
He means 15000 rooms guys god. Give the guy a break he's very persistent about it at least which is good, (which I would assume there's active development on it). The colors are horrendous though.
16 Feb, 2010, Cratylus wrote in the 6th comment:
jurdendurden said:
The colors are horrendous

quit bashing on the poor guy
16 Feb, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 7th comment:
jurdendurden said:
I would assume there's active development on it

A dangerous assumption to make…

And for the record, I'm not implying anything about snwclown specifically. It's just a general statement about any MUD: Frequency of advertising does not imply active development.
16 Feb, 2010, Davion wrote in the 8th comment:
jurdendurden said:
He means 15000 rooms guys god. Give the guy a break he's very persistent about it at least which is good, (which I would assume there's active development on it). The colors are horrendous though.

Well, seeing is DB takes place in a universe it's not impossible for them to have lots of planets, and I see no reason why you couldn't have 15000 planets.
16 Feb, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 9th comment:
Cratylus said:
jurdendurden said:

Davion said:
jurdendurden said:

Well, seeing is DB takes place in a universe it's not impossible for them to have lots of planets, and I see no reason why you couldn't have 15000 planets.

He means to defend the guy god. Give the guy a break he's very nice about it at least which is good, (which I would assume there's active kindness on it). The punctuation and grammar are horrendous though.
16 Feb, 2010, Davion wrote in the 10th comment:
Well, just sayin. snwclown could actually have 15000 planets (especially if you have some kind of planetary destruction that DBZ was famous for!) for newbies to play with ;).
16 Feb, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 11th comment:
Lyanic said:
He means to defend the guy god. Give the guy a break he's very nice about it at least which is good, (which I would assume there's active kindness on it). The punctuation and grammar are horrendous though.

O I C what u did there (as they say). :tongue:
16 Feb, 2010, jurdendurden wrote in the 12th comment:
Lyanic said:
Cratylus said:
jurdendurden said:

Davion said:
jurdendurden said:

What are you, 5?
16 Feb, 2010, JohnnyStarr wrote in the 13th comment:
I'm curious how you have so many rooms? Did you or someone write a routine that systematically generated them?
Or do you have 10 builders working night and day to make this gigantic world? IMO, that almost seems too big :stare:
I think it's amazing to offer such a large world, but it does make one wonder how detailed your world actually is.

(scratches imaginary goatee)
16 Feb, 2010, Lyanic wrote in the 14th comment:
jurdendurden said:
Lyanic said:
Cratylus said:
jurdendurden said:

Davion said:
jurdendurden said:

What are you, 5?

What are you, humorless? Just chill, man. I was just playin wit ya.
16 Feb, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 15th comment:
Lyanic said:
What are you, humorless? Just chill, man. I was just playin wit ya.

Humor isn't allowed here. It's against the rules.
17 Feb, 2010, Idealiad wrote in the 16th comment:
Good, because if it's one thing I can't stand, it's humor.

Oh shii….. :surprised:
17 Feb, 2010, Fizban wrote in the 17th comment:
JohnnyStarr said:
I'm curious how you have so many rooms? Did you or someone write a routine that systematically generated them?
Or do you have 10 builders working night and day to make this gigantic world? IMO, that almost seems too big :stare:
I think it's amazing to offer such a large world, but it does make one wonder how detailed your world actually is.

(scratches imaginary goatee)

15,000 rooms, too big? MUD I work on is over 70,000 rooms.
17 Feb, 2010, jurdendurden wrote in the 18th comment:
Ok I suck. I thought someone was mocking me. In fact it really seemed like it. But whatever. I'm just tired of people bashing this guy. He MUST know by know some of the major things he needs to fix in his mud to get it into public eyes without much scrutiny. Anyway I just got mad that I tried to defend him then got bashed myself for grammar/punctuation. I'm over it. I really shouldn't have stepped up in the first place I guess. I have too much to worry about with my own mud right now anyway.
17 Feb, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 19th comment:
Fizban said:
15,000 rooms, too big? MUD I work on is over 70,000 rooms.

4Dimensions is also an established MUD that's been running for how long? snwclwn's unicorn vomit hasn't been around for even a sixteenth as long as 4D.

jurdendurden said:
Ok I suck. I thought someone was mocking me. In fact it really seemed like it. But whatever. I'm just tired of people bashing this guy. He MUST know by know some of the major things he needs to fix in his mud to get it into public eyes without much scrutiny. Anyway I just got mad that I tried to defend him then got bashed myself for grammar/punctuation. I'm over it. I really shouldn't have stepped up in the first place I guess. I have too much to worry about with my own mud right now anyway.

He was making fun of Davion's grammar and punctuation, not yours. It's better to not try and defend the DBZ Admins. Members of their fraternity have long sinse given the whole genre a horrible image in the eyes of the community, and it's not something that snwclwn is helping with his constant advertisements for a cookie-cutter DBT (this is the codebase he uses) MUD. And yes, I've logged on his MUD. And then I logged on several other DBZ MUDs including the one that Dean (A Mod here) works on. The only one that wasn't similar to the rest was Dean's. The rest were all DBT MUDs and all had the same issues. (Crash Bugs, the kind that any novice programmer should know to avoid, division by zero being foremost.)

I forgot what I was talking about. Anyway.
17 Feb, 2010, Fizban wrote in the 20th comment:
Kayle said:
4Dimensions is also an established MUD that's been running for how long?

Only since 1996 (codebase changed once since then, but some of the areas are that old) :P
0.0/42