31 Jan, 2010, dbna2 wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
We here at DBNU are happy to announce that we are now in the process of a "Mud Overhaul". All new areas and gear. Along with a lot of nice new code work. We are currently accepting Applications from experienced smaug builders who would like to lend their skills to help improve our glorious mud. Experienced smaug builders are very welcome. If you happen to be lacking in experience, that is ok too.

Anyone interested should log into our forums at dbnu.info and fill out an application. We are looking forward to meeting you here at DBNU.

Forums are located at : dbnu.info
the mud address is Dbnu.info :4321
31 Jan, 2010, Asylumius wrote in the 2nd comment:
Once I'm "hired", how much will my salary be? What's the benefits package like? Do I get my own parking space?
31 Jan, 2010, Kayle wrote in the 3rd comment:
Asylumius said:
Once I'm "hired", how much will my salary be? What's the benefits package like? Do I get my own parking space?

At least he's got a well written ad. Also it's more descriptive then other Dragonball ads we've seen lately.
31 Jan, 2010, dbna2 wrote in the 4th comment:
Thanks Kayle. Anyways if you wish to act immature Asylumius please don't even consider stopping by. We at dbnu, are trying to make a dbz mud that isn't filled with immature bickering people. Our goal is to have a drama free mud where people can come and escape their problems in every day life. We are trying to create a place where players can come and have fun without dealing with virtual jerks. We are trying to bring a good name back to dragonball z muds. We aren't ran by power hungry owners, or cheating immortals. So if you are going to continue to act immature don't even reply to this thread..
31 Jan, 2010, Dean wrote in the 5th comment:
dbna2 said:
Thanks Kayle. Anyways if you wish to act immature Asylumius please don't even consider stopping by. We at dbnu, are trying to make a dbz mud that isn't filled with immature bickering people. Our goal is to have a drama free mud where people can come and escape their problems in every day life. We are trying to create a place where players can come and have fun without dealing with virtual jerks. We are trying to bring a good name back to dragonball z muds. We aren't ran by power hungry owners, or cheating immortals. So if you are going to continue to act immature don't even reply to this thread..

Welcome to the club. :tongue:
0.0/5