26 Jan, 2010, Skol wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Anyone know if we have the tarball up here somewhere?
i personally have it, but a friend wanted it and I couldn't remember if we had the complete thing here or if it'd been cut into pieces and archived.
27 Jan, 2010, Davion wrote in the 2nd comment:
I don't seem to have a tarball. You can probably write up a simple script to grab all the MudMagic submissions from MudBytes. Though some of the code was removed due to it already existing in our database prior to the merge.
27 Jan, 2010, Skol wrote in the 3rd comment:
Ah wondered, I still have it but I didn't have it online anywhere (and it's 835 megs heh).
Thanks Davion :).
27 Jan, 2010, Igabod wrote in the 4th comment:
would it be possible to have a mudbytes repository tarball put up so we can grab everything in one long download?
27 Jan, 2010, Davion wrote in the 5th comment:
Igabod said:
would it be possible to have a mudbytes repository tarball put up so we can grab everything in one long download?

Our uploading software definitely wont take a 800meg file ;). But I can put it up for download somewhere if'n ya want. I'd need the tarball though.
27 Jan, 2010, Skol wrote in the 6th comment:
If you have a spot to upload it to, pm me with it Davion.
I have it just like it was on kyndigs ;).
27 Jan, 2010, bbailey wrote in the 7th comment:
Just in case anyone isn't aware, the mudmagic code repository exists more or less intact. It even includes things which were 'removed' in the web-based repository but survived on disk. Is there something I'm missing w.r.t. this tarball beyond just having it conveniently archived?
27 Jan, 2010, Skol wrote in the 8th comment:
I think pretty much just that, one convenient blob of mud goo ;).
27 Jan, 2010, David Haley wrote in the 9th comment:
How much of that stuff is actually useful, out of curiosity? (Perhaps it depends on what is meant by "useful"…)
0.0/9