13 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
I just recently uploaded a new code by the wrong name. I went looking for it, and found it immediately. I don't think it could have been approved that fast. But Conner was also able to DL it. I think people can get to non-approved code by using search.

Also, could there be a way to use Update to edit the Code name? I can't, but need to.
13 Jun, 2006, Justice wrote in the 2nd comment:
Issue verified… just uploaded my ranged search code and while it doesn't appear in the smaug snippets folder, it does appear in a search.
13 Jun, 2006, Midboss wrote in the 3rd comment:
Wow. That could've proven itself to be quite a problem if someone hadn't noticed this early on. Then again, with how quickly these guys usually approve uploads (I've had mine approved right after clicking to the boards once o.O), it's entirely possible nobody else would have ever noticed it.
13 Jun, 2006, Remcon wrote in the 4th comment:
I noticed it yesterday after I uploaded the Sudoku Puzzle one. I was looking to see what all ones were on here of mine lol just to see and happen to notice it. Thought it was odd that it didn't show up in recent uploads, but fiqured maybe they did that by hand so I didn't mention it lol :)
13 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 5th comment:
Whoops, now that my snippet was renamed it now gives this error:
Quicksilver Forums has exited with an error

Undefined property: file_rating::$perms
Notice [8]:
The error was reported on line 40 of /home/mudbytes/public_html/quicksilver/modlets/file_rating.php

Code:
38 $file_rating = $this->qsf->db->fetch( 'SELECT file_rating FROM ' . $this->qsf->pre . 'files WHERE file_id=' . $file );
40 if (!$this->perms->auth('submit_files')) {
41 $can_rate = false;
42 }

Check status of problem (recommended)
View debug information (advanced)
Return to the board
13 Jun, 2006, Guest wrote in the 6th comment:
Yeesh, you guys are too fast for us! Caught the error and it only existed for less than 60 seconds :P
14 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 7th comment:
Just doing our part to help catch the bugs we can. ;)
14 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 8th comment:
Yeah that would be Conner and Remcon… :P Catching all those bugs they can…

-=Dragona=-
14 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 9th comment:
Dragona said:
Yeah that would be Conner and Remcon… :P Catching all those bugs they can…

-=Dragona=-

Hey now, Zeno started this thread.. Remcon just contributed later for a change.. I was cited initially.. but what went unmentioned is that you took part in that process too… :wink:
14 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 10th comment:
ROFL I suppose but I am not the one who downloaded it :P
14 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 11th comment:
Hey, I had to check out a snippet called "Zeno", it might've made a little Zeno act as the instrument for killing imms… *L*
14 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 12th comment:
I don't think we would want that it might make players not want to get on and play anymore… Although if we made him really hard to kill then one of our players would be happy… *sigh*

:lol:
(nothing personal Zoo)
14 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 13th comment:
No, the snippet says it kills immortals, so no impact on the players at all.
14 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 14th comment:
but when you first downloaded it all it said was 'zeno'… how were we to know what it really did? Could of been a little zeno that runs around and take hits on the players :)
14 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 15th comment:
As amusing as that might've been, it did have a description to it and the file itself was called immdeath.txt
14 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 16th comment:
"Zoo" is going to stick with me the rest of my life isn't it? :P

Any chance of changing the code's name, or no?
14 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 17th comment:
Well I did not see that, all I saw was it said 'Zeno' *psssttt*
14 Jun, 2006, Dragona wrote in the 18th comment:
LOL sorry Zeno…

I think it has been changed already…
14 Jun, 2006, Conner wrote in the 19th comment:
The code's already been changed to "Optional Immortal Deaths" according to "Recent Uploads".. would you prefer one of the other common alterations to your name? *chuckle*
14 Jun, 2006, Zeno wrote in the 20th comment:
Yeah I know, Samson changed it for me. I'm just talking about the future, it'd be nice to have.
0.0/39