15 Dec, 2009, Jorn wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
Come check out Assault: Supremacy! Slackhalla.org 6464.

This mud is a pure PK mud that is completely original and unique. Build up your own base, and then specialize in a certain laboratory, such as Computer Lab, Bio Lab, Tech Lab, Nature Lab, Psychic Lab, and more. Once there you can begin your offense against other players, destroying their bases and them!

The mud is played on an Ascii map. Building different buildings will take up rooms on the ascii map. You can place bombs in or near other players buildings to destroy them. You can also shoot bazookas, tanks, bombers, and many more things at the buildings to blow them up. Try to disable their base by uploading viruses, or unlocking their base via computer!

The game is addicting and fun, and with a larger playerbase, the game only gets more intense! Come check it out!
15 Dec, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 2nd comment:
Tip: Firing a nuke at the highest ranked player online followed by flying a bomber to his base to drop one bomb may not be a good idea.

On a positive note, at least he helped me clear out my poorly built base!

:P
15 Dec, 2009, Idealiad wrote in the 3rd comment:
Ah yes, I remember this well.

Are there any coordinated PVP nights happening, or is it all drop-in and see who's there?
17 Dec, 2009, Jorn wrote in the 4th comment:
As of right now it's drop in and see who's there, although a coordinated PvP night might be a good idea. Also I think we should require all players to join alliances. Make it so there are 3 alliances or so, and that way we can promote some competitiveness. But we'll see what happens. Show up and post stuff on the boards! The bigger the playerbase, the better!
0.0/4