09 Nov, 2009, snwclown wrote in the 1st comment:
Votes: 0
we are welcoming all new player to resurrection of truth we are a cricle mud and we would like to see some fresh face on the mud so come join and have fun

xylam.divineright.org
port 4060
09 Nov, 2009, Zen_Clark wrote in the 2nd comment:
I hope the your game goes well. I just wanted to say that thats one long sentence.
09 Nov, 2009, Dean wrote in the 3rd comment:
Oh hai Flarenial.
09 Nov, 2009, Mudder wrote in the 4th comment:
Dean, what does your avatar mean? …Aside from the obvious mathematical side.
09 Nov, 2009, Zeno wrote in the 5th comment:
09 Nov, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 6th comment:
Since it seems to be the theme of the day… here's another!
10 Nov, 2009, Mudder wrote in the 7th comment:
Haha, I had no idea it was DBZ related. Ironic, really.
10 Nov, 2009, kiasyn wrote in the 8th comment:
David Haley said:
Since it seems to be the theme of the day… here's another!

this one is lame though
10 Nov, 2009, David Haley wrote in the 9th comment:
Of course it is. I didn't realize that any of them weren't lame. :wink:

BTW, your sig is 404'ing.
10 Nov, 2009, kiasyn wrote in the 10th comment:
i know. im really lazy. :P
10 Nov, 2009, Mudder wrote in the 11th comment:
Personally I liked the cat more than the repetitive 9,000 clip. :unclesam:
09 Dec, 2009, snwclown wrote in the 12th comment:
all of you guys always knock me and my mud and i bet over half of you havent visited DBrT at all come try us out then complain.
and for the players that really wanna have a good time on a good mud come visit us at :

address:moemuds.webhop.net
port:4002
and yes we are hiring builders and maybe a coder so come visit us
09 Dec, 2009, Mudder wrote in the 13th comment:
This thread never spoke ill of your MUD. In fact, it focused solely on your writing abilities. Is English your second language snwclown?

It was not until later threads that we also made fun of DBZ MUDs. :biggrin:

On a side note, resurrecting dead threads to advertise your MUD over the entire forum is seriously not necessary. Give the adverts a little rest. Maybe one every 10 days?
09 Dec, 2009, Kayle wrote in the 14th comment:
So, boredom overtook me, and I decided to give this place a play…

I have never been met with a more obscene assault against my eyes in all my days on this planet. Immediately after completing character creation, I was assaulted with an obscene amount of color that very literally made my eyes bleed. I believe Crat pegged this best when he gave Dubstack's mud a try with, Unicorn puke. It wouldn't have been that bad had the colors had some sort of tangible pattern. But no, they were really seemingly just random colors tacked together. There was no ability to change the colors either, It was either 'color off' or 'color complete'. The game was entirely unintuitive as well, while wandering around in the city, you go north in one spot, to only have to turn around and go south 5 times to get back to where you started. Not to mention, the game truely relies on color to convey most things. If you don't have color on and try to learn abilities, you can't tell whats an attack, a defense, or something that uses Ki.

I've played DBZ Muds in the past, and this is definitely not a place I'd be willing to spend my time.
09 Dec, 2009, quixadhal wrote in the 15th comment:
snwclown said:
all of you guys always knock me and my mud and i bet over half of you havent visited DBrT at all come try us out then complain.

I attempted to visit, however my name was deemed unacceptable and I was purged before I could read any of the help files. Since there was no naming policy posted during character creation, I'll assume the rest of the "rules" are similarly revealed only when broken.

To be clear, during character creation:
<>=======================================<>
No REMAKING at all.
<>=======================================<>
(1) I understand, no remaking.
Ok?:

Yet, as I was kicked off:
Flarenial (OOC)s, 'canhasxp remake and rename'

It is probably also worth noting that discussion of the matter was not an option:
[PL: 300/300][Ki: 130/130][Lp: 2]
ooc Irony. :)
You must be at least 1k PL to use any public channels.

and that was all the time I had to visit.

Of course, this doesn't reflect in any way upon the gameplay itself, since I wasn't able to experience that aspect of the game. It only reflects upon the staff and the clarity of their policies. Had I known there was a "theme" I had to adhere to in selecting a character name, I would have done so. Had I been given the opportunity to speak with the admin before being kicked, I would have found out what that theme was. And no, I don't watch or know much about Dragonball Z, so I can't just intuit what names would be acceptable from that. I would never have guessed bio-androids would be part of the genre, but they are a selectable race.

Hope you all enjoyed my 30 second review as much as I enjoyed my 30 seconds of play time!
09 Dec, 2009, Dean wrote in the 16th comment:
snwclown said:
and for the players that really wanna have a good time on a good mud come visit us at :

address:moemuds.webhop.net
port:4002
and yes we are hiring builders and maybe a coder so come visit us

When I last checked out your MUD, it was stock DBT. I might check it out again just to see if that has been changed yet.. we'll see. In anycase, you might want to listen to these guys, they know what they are talking about. :wink:
09 Dec, 2009, Davion wrote in the 17th comment:
I haven't knocked your MUD, but I did stop by. I asked where the newbie school was, and how to get started, but it fell on deaf ears :S, then the game crashed and I never bothered to log back in.
09 Dec, 2009, Kayle wrote in the 18th comment:
Moral of the story: Be careful what you wish for.
09 Dec, 2009, snwclown wrote in the 19th comment:
well u visited yes but did u use common sense on making ur char.'s name no so yes you where purged i tried to talkto you multiple time and you didnt answer
09 Dec, 2009, Lyanic wrote in the 20th comment:
In my 5ish minutes of being logged into DBRT, I experienced the following: bleeding of the eyes that continued after colors were turned off, lots of really big numbers, no access to public channels from start, many typos and misspelled words and being forced to enter commands by administrative staff. I give it an overall review score of -3/10 with +9001 added for making me laugh more than I have in months (Note: lulz factor already accounted for in overall review score). That is all.
0.0/90